+|Chapter Four|+

Vivianna

"Oh my Fucking god!" Billdoe said, her mouth hanging open after she finished.

I placed my finger under her chin and pushed it up, closing her mouth. "You'll catch flys with your mouth open...." I said with an emotionless expression. "But I can't believe I did that!" I brightly smiled

"Me too!! That was so freaking cool!" Billie and I both got up as we heard the bell that signaled us we could go home.

We walked to her car and as i was about to walk away she decided to talk. "Wait before you leave I wanted to know if we could hang out later?"

"Sure but I get to pick the place and we leave at 10:30, I'll pick you up. Text me your address later." I then walked away but before I could get to far from billie I heard her say "But I don't have your number."

~Time skip~

It was about 10:25 when I decided it was time to text billdoe.

Me
Im going to pick you up in about 5 mins so I need your address.

Billdoe🍆
Who the fuck is this? Wait...If you got my number then how do you not have my address? Like, If your supposed to be a stalker, then your not doing a good job.

Me
It's Vivianna you dipshit. Now give me your fucking address. Bitch

Billdoe🍆
Ohhhhhhhh Lol sorry. Im a dumb-ass. Anywayy its *Street name*

Me
Alright see in about a min.

I shut off my phone and make my way down the stairs and grab my coat as I walk out the door. Before I could shut the door, my dad stopped me by coming out from the living room.

He was wearing a white T-Shirt and dark blue jeans. He was also holding a beer and stumbled a little."where are you going?" He said with a slightly worried look.

"I'm going out with a friend."

He gave me a confused look. "A friend? You made friends already? You have friends? Boy or girl?"

"Haha yeah I have friends and she's a girl."

He now was wearing a satisfied expression. "Ok. Don't stay out to late and stay out of trouble. If you do get in trouble what do you do?"

"Im not from this country and speak in a different language."

He smiled and walked towards me to give me a hug. "Good. I love you princess. Have a good time."

"I will. Bye" We pulled away and I shut the door behind me. I got in my car and drove to Billies house.

I knocked on her door and waited like 3 mins before I slamed my fist on her door about 5 times yelling "Get your raunchy ass out here before I leave without you!"

I heard a "Bitch chill your tits, im coming!" I rolled my eyes and waited. She came out of her house and we both got in my car. As I drove she said one thing to me.

"Your a bitch."

XXXXXX

Holy shitttttttt

I finally updated!!!

I need a prize!! Jk

Anway thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment if you have any ideas for events in the future of this story!!