+|Chapter Nine|+

Dillon

I licked up every last drop of her. Her taste was sweet but bitter at the same time.

I moved my face up to hers and brought our lips togther in a rough kiss. She moaned against my lips as I roughly thrusted my hips into hers.

"Dillon I need you"

"Beg"

"W-what?"

"If you want me so bad then beg"

I pulled away and she whimpered at the loss of contact.

She moved her hand down to her sex and spread it wide. "Please Dillon, fuck me."

I quickly pulled down my pants and without warning, rammed into her.

"Ahh! Oh fuck!" She screamed.

I held her hips tightly and she put her arms around my neck to keep steady.

"Damn Viv, your so tight." I groaned as I thrusted into her.

"Uhhh! Oh yeahh! Hah~ Im g-gonna cum" she leand her head back with pleasure as her expression.

"Already? That was fast." I chuckled alittle.

With each thrust a moan or grunt came out of her mouth, filling the bathroom with the arousing sound.
The louder sher moaned, the closer I got. My release was getting closer the more Rammed into her.

"Oh fuck Viv~ Im cumming!"

"Me too~haaa~

I felt her tighten around me, meaning her release and with one last thrust I came deep in her.

I leaned my forehead against hers and panted, trying to catch my breath.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"Open this door! I need to take a shit!" Someone yelled from outside the bathroom door.

We quickly scrambled to put our clothes back on. Vivianna opened the door where an old man waited for the bathroom. "Sorry sir, The girls were all taken up and I needed to pee really bad."

He pushed past her and went to a stall. "I dont care."

We made our way back to the table where cody and billie were staring at us with a knowing look.

We sat down like earlier. Billie squinted her eyes at me, then at Vivianna, then back at me . "you guys fucked."

I coughed at the sudden sentence. I looked away from everyones stares. I glanced at Vivianna and her face was as red as a tomato.

XXXXXX

This was another short chapter butttt
Next chapter will have a big thing to reveal and I believe you all will kinda like it.
Till next time 👋