+|Chapter ten|+

Vivianna

~one month later~

"Vivianna get up!!" Billdoe yelled as she jumped on my bed.

"No! Go away!" I yelled back and snuggled back into my blankets.

Billie was getting annoyed. "Come on vi, we're gonna be late for school."

"I'm not going today."

"What? Why?"

"My stomach hurts and I've been puking all morning." I got up and walked to my closest.

"Sucks to be you but you'll get over it so hurry up and get dressed." She said walking out of my room.

I got dressed in a black crop top, black lacy leggings with tiny jean shorts and I made my way down stairs into the kitchen where billdoe was eating my fucking poptarts.

"Excuse fucking you, but those are my fucking poptarts." I glared at her.

"Yeah but you love me" she batted her lashes and took anotger bite.

"Not enough, so dont touch my fucking poptarts."

We walked out of the house and entered the car.

The ride to school consisted of us singing to arctic monkeys and muse.

When we got to school Azey and Dillon were waiting for us at our usual parking spot.

I got out and Dillon put his arm around my shoulders. "Hey babe"

"Im not your babe so dont call me that" I pushed his arm off me and walked faster inside.

He caught up to me though. "Ok well then be my babe"

"No"

He grabbed my arm to make me stop. My stomach flipped and I felt nauseous.

Looking into my eyes she asked, "why not?"

I leaned down and put one hand on my knee and the other was hold my stomach.

"Are you ok viv?" Dillon asked.

I shook my head as I felt my breakfest travel up my throat. Then it came out of my mouth and on the hallway floor and Dillons leather boots.

~Time skip~

I was laying in bed, cuddling a tiny trash can. Billdoe was sitting in my bed with me, her arms around my stomach.

I turned my head and looked at billdoe. "So, hows life?"

She chuckled. "Its good."

"What are you thinking about?"

She looked at me with a confused expression. "Did you ever consider that you might be pregnant?"

I froze and my breathing stopped then started and increased at a faster rate than normal. Tears started to form in my eyes. All my brain was doing was telling me to freak out.

She might be right.

XXXXXX

I will try to make next chapter longer beacuse this chapter only had 420 words(haha).

Till next time 👋