+|Chapter seven|+

Vivianna pov

"I have a compromise. How about we all go out and eat."

Dillon and Billie looked at each other and had a convo with their eyes, they then both nodded and turned back to me." Sure, lets go."

"Great, let me go ask cody if he wants to come." Billdoe blushed at the name of her new man crush.

"I didn't know you were going to invite him" she said with a slight smirk.

"Oh hun you defiantly knew I was, you just didn't want to say anything. I mean how could I pass up the chance to tease my friend about her crush."

Dillon chuckled then walked out to the car. Billie just walked away with him. And soon I also walked out with cody trailing behind.

Dillon and I took my car, billdoe and cody took cody's car. I got to choose where we ate so I picked a nice italian restaurant.

We got out of the cars and went inside. A lady at the front desk asked if we had reservations and of course we said no. She then asked if we wanted a table. I said "No actually I was hoping we could get a carpet for four."

She glared at me and Dillon was laughing his ass off.

"Don't mind her, shes always like this. Yes we would like a table please." Billie said with a smile because she was trying not to laugh.

The lady got up and grabbed four menus then led us to our table. We all sat down while she passed out the menus.

Dillon was next to me and billdoe was in front of me with cody next to her.
We ordered what we wanted and the lady walked away.

I looked at cody and smiled. "So cody, do you have a girlfriend?"

Billie choked on air and cody blushed a little. " um no"

"Oh so then do you have a boyfriend?" I gave cody a big smile. Dillon was dying at this point.

"Oh my lord, no. Im single" cody was as red as a tomato. Billie was also red but I saw her lip rise when she heard he was single.

"What about you Vivianna, you got a boyfriend?" Cody asked back. In the corner of my eye I saw Dillon perk up at the question.

"I do." I answered. Dillon expression was saddened at that.

"Who is it?" Billie asked as she looked a little bit more interested in what we saying.

"My bed. Me and him have a really great relationship going."

Dillon suddenly got angry. "Thats not a fucking boyfriend. Thats an object. You just use it to sleep on."

I looked at him with smile. "Then doesn't that make you an object too. People use you to sleep with."

He glared at me and was about to say something but our waiter brought our food.

I got a cheesy chicken and rice casserole, Dillon got a small pizza, Cody got spaghetti, and billdoe got stuffed shells.

The waiter never gave me a knife so I tried cutting the chicken with my fork. "Why wont you just fucking cuuuuut"

Billdoe then slowly moved her knife towards me. I grabbed it and started to fake cry. "Your so kind to meeee"

As I was cutting my chicken I felt a hand creep onto my thigh. It was my lower thigh so I didn't mind. But then It moved higher.

I stopped eating and looked at Dillon with a 'stop' look. He just smirked and moved his hand higher to where it was just half an inch away from touching my core.

I grabbed his hand and tried to move it away but it wouldn't budge. I mentally said 'fuck it' and I put his hand on my pussy. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning.

I looked at Dillon only to find him smirking even more. He moved fingers against my clothed core and the best part was that while he moved his fingers, making me spread my legs for his hand, he was making full on eye contact with me.

XXXXXX

I hope you liked this chapter!!
I think I'll make the next chapter a smut chapter so get ready!!!!!
Please message me if you have any ideas for the story!