+|Chapter Eighteen|+

Vivianna

Its been about two weeks since the incident. I've moved in with Dillon because he wants to watch over me. I haven't really been talking, he tries to get me to open up but I just cant.

He suggested that I go see a therapist, so that's where I am now, sitting in a chair in front of a skinny women with glasses and a notebook.

"Hello Vivianna, why are you here with me today?" she asked even though I know she already knew the answer.

"I tried to kill myself." my voice was small and frail. I never dared to look in her judging eyes.

"And why? What were the events and feelings that lead to that event?"

"I was sad."

"Why were you sad?"

I was hesitant. My eyes were starting to get clouded with tears.

"Take your time miss cole."

It triggered me when she said my last name. "Don't call me that."

She was intrigued at my words. "Why? What about your last name is making you angry?"

"Its my fathers last name, not mine."

"Do you dislike your father?"

I scoffed "Dislike is an understatement."

"Why? Did he ever abuse or hurt you? In anyway?"

My mind went blank. I didn't want to answer this question. "Im done."

I stood up and walked to the door. She was still sitting but was confused "Vivianna! The session is not over yet!"

"I don't care, im done for today, i'll see you next week."

I walked out of the building and saw Dillon leaning on the hood of his car with a cigarette in his lips and a phone in his hands. He saw me and put his phone away and ran to me. "Hey baby, how was your session?"

"It was okay. She seemed like a nice lady but she also seemed uninterested." He wrapped his arm over my shoulder as we walked back to his car.

"Yeah, well maybe if you want later you can talk to me? I would be the best therapist for you, I always love listening to you talk." he looked over at me with the brightest smile. My heart warmed and a small smile formed on my face.

"I love you." I didn't even realise what I said until a couple seconds later. The words just flew out without me knowing.

His expression was one of pure surprise. "That was the first time you've actually said that."

I was still smiling. I took his hand in mine and gazed into his eyes. "I know. And I mean it. I love you."

His face softened and he pulled me into a loving kiss. "I love you too."

"Okay lets go home. Im feeling happen since the whole kill myself thing so lets buy a couple bags of candy and binge watch Netflix."

He chuckled and started his car "yes mam"

Dillon

It was about 11pm, Viv was sleeping in our room and I was sitting in the kitchen eating a poptart. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was from lowel, that fat bastard.

Lowel:
I have important news on the girl and her father.

Me:
Okay, tell me.

Lowel:
Your gonna want me to tell you in person, its a lot of news

Me:
Im busy right now. Just send me the file and tell me the news.

Lowel:

1 file attachment:

Vivianna Delia Cole

Age: 18

Race: white, German

Hair: dirty blonde/light brown

Eyes: brown

Mother: Maribeth Delia shcoffs

Father: Richard harz Cole

Grandparents: unknown

Mother moved from Germany and met the father in america. She was born in 1999 in april, on the 22nd.
Mother died one year later, the father was suspected to have killed her but his bail was paid and all charges were dropped.
Father is known in the mafia world and is enemies with our current mafia, the Italians. He's killed many of our men and he killed one of our leaders, Stephano Gage.

Lowel:
He killed your father, mother and the fetus growing in her stomach. This is time for your revenge.

Me:
I'll see you tomorrow.

I don't even know what to think right now. Vivianna's father is the murderer of my parents. Im gonna have talk to her. No matter what happens im going to get my revenge. I just hope shes okay with how I handle it. I already have so much blood on my hands, what's wrong with just a little more.

××××××

So hopefully it was a decent chapter.
If I made mistakes please tell me.
Till next time👋