+|Chapter Twenty|+

Vivianna

We are currently in the living room trying to come up with a plan and figure out how we're going to get my father.

"Ok here's what we're gonna do, he's supposed to got to the 'CherryIce' strip club with his buddies tomorrow night, you can dress up like a server but make sure you ware a mask, you keep serving him drinks until hes cocked out of his mind, I walk in through the front and I pick a fight with him, he'll wants to fight in the back alley and I agree, as we're 'fighting' you knock him out, I'll get the car and you'll tie him up." He said while walking back and forth in front of me. He stopped and looked me in the eyes. "Sound good?"

"Yeah, it sounds good. Its a bit complicated but it'll work."

He smiled and raised his hands in the air. "Okay! Yes I can't believe in finaly getting my revenge. The fucking bastard deserves to die."

I looked away from him and agreed. "Yeah, he's a shitty man. He ruined my life, I never got to experience my childhood, I couldn't even think right because he beat me so much."

He angrily glared into space. "Yeah, its irritating to know that. That bastard killed my father, mother, and my unborn brother." He sat down next to me sadly and put his head on my shoulder. "It get hard sometimes with them gone."

It hurts to see him like this, I think I something that will cheer him up. "Do...do you wanna go visit them?"

He didn't move for a second, then he lifted his head and looked lovingly at me. "Only if you come with me, I feel like its time for you to meet them."

"Okay" I smiled at him.

......

We arrive at a cemetery. He get out of the car and runs to my side to open the door for me. We stoped at a flower shop on the way here. His mothers favorite flower was tiger lillies, ironically their mine too. I quickly grab the bouquet and got out.

"So where at they?" I asked. He pointed to a small elegant family tomb. It was made out of gray marble that was waxed perfectly and shined.

We walked to and layed the flower in the front of it. "Hey mom, dad, I would like you to meet my future wife" he pointed to me.

I laughed. "Its nice to meet you and don't worry I'll watch him for you."

He laughed and looked at the tomb intently. "I finally found the guy who killed you, we're going to get revenge." He smiled at the tomb then to me. "Lets go." He backed away and grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers and we walked back to the car.

......

We went back to his house and watched TV in his room. We were cuddling in his bed watching Netflix.

I was slightly bored of the show so I cupped Dillon's face making him look at me, I pulled him closer and connected out lips. He gladly moved in sync with me. He captured every space in mouth. I fought for dominance but he won.

I pulled away, panting from the lack of oxygen. He moved to my neck kissing and nipping at skin. I moaned lightly as he found my spot. He sucked on it, turning the skin into a bruise.

He got on top of me and went to take off my shirt, I allowed leaving me in my bra. He unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor. I gasped as his tongue made contact with my left breast. Licking around the bud then fully sucking it. Pulling away slightly scraping it with his teeth. And doing the same with my right, making me a moaning mess.

He then slowly went down. I slightly "Wait, I don't think I'm ready for sex yet."

He looked up at me and smirked. "I know, I'm just going to use my mouth." And then he continued down my body, kissing in some spots. My heart is beating faster as he gets closer to my core. He licks my inner thigh and lightly nips it then leaves little kisses traveling closer to me. He feels me through my panties, making me moan.

He removes my underwear then goes back to his position. I'm waiting patiently as I can feel his breath. His tongue takes a long slow swipe in between my folds up to my clit. I leaned my head back in pleasure.

He then focuses on my nub kissing it, nipping it, and licking it. My moaning is getting louder. The immense pleasure is making my mind fuzzy. I can feel the knot forming. I know he can tell by the shaking of my legs, but he continues to assualt my clit.

Just as I'm about to cum he moves his mouth lower to my entrance. I unravel on his mouth as he licks my juices. My legs are still shaking as I'm undone. Dillon takes one more swipe then moves up to my face and gives me a passionate kiss, making me taste myself on his lips.

He pulls away and my face is made up of satisfaction. He smirks." You taste good, like sweet nectar from a flower"

I blush at his words. I push him down and straddle him. Lightly grinding on him, as he groans in pleasure. "Viv, you might not wanna do that."

I laugh and move down his body, I feel him through his pants. I undo his pants and throw them to the floor. My hands rub his clothed member as he moans lightly.

I finally remove his underwear, I'm still amazed at how big he is. I suck his tip and rub the rest, his hand moves into my hair pulling my hair back so that he can see my face. "You look so hot when you suck me."

Lust consumes me as I take him deep in my throat. "Fuck, yeah just like that." He moans. I continue to deep throat him, my saliva coating his member.

I keep it up for a couple more minutes then pull away for air. I rub him as I talk. "You like that huh?"

He looks at me with lust, "fuck yeah baby, keep doing it."

I follow his command and take him in once again, my tongue twirling around his cock as his tip touches the back of my throat. I continue even when I can feel him twitching. "Oh fuck viv, Im gonna blow"

I hummed in response tipping him off, his seed traveled through my throat. As I pulled away with a Pop I looked him in the eyes and licked my lips.

He rolled his eyes back in pleasure and groaned. Then he grabbed my face and pulled he to a kiss. "Fuck viv, I love you so much."

I laughed and cuddled up to him, entwining our legs. "I love you too."

We both feel asleep peacefully.

••••••

Woop woop
Another chapter down!
And a long one at that, 1211 words!
Also I am pissed off, one of my other stories got deleted somehow, it just disappeared👎🤬😡
I am not happy with wattpad right now.
Anyway comment and vote and I hope you enjoyed the steamy section
Till next time👋