+|Chapter Sixteen|+

First before we start, this is a chapter to celebrate 50k reads and 1k votes! Thank you guys so much! I love you all!

But I also have a question! I am trying to pick a new cover. Which one is best?

 Which one is best?

I know they all kinda look the same but you know I don't really have the artistics of the cover making 😂If you want to make covers for meh story send them to Wattpadqueenbbb@gmail

If you want to make covers for meh story send them to Wattpadqueenbbb@gmail.com
:)))))

Also this does not mean that I am going be updating again. This is just to celebrate the reads and Votes. Thank you so much💞

This chapter is kinda triggering.
Vivianna

Its been a week since I've lost my baby.

I don't eat. I don't sleep. I just don't do anything but breathe, and I wish I didn't.

Kylie has visited me a couple times, trying to bring my spirits up, but It doesn't work.

I haven't seen Dillon since the day I lost the baby. It hurts me that he pretty much just left me alone to deal with this pain.

But I've been doing a lot of thinking.

I got out of my bed and took a long shower. I got dressed in a white, flowy summer dress with black flats. I made my way downstairs and out to my car without my father noticing. I drove to Dillons house. I only went there to drop something off in his mailbox, for I decided not to see him anymore.

I then drove to kylies house. We spents two hours watching Netflix then went to a coffee shop. She smiled and laughed and it made me happy to know I can bring joy to her.

After I dropped her back off at her house I went the beach. The beach I went to was beautiful as the sun set.

I looked at the rope in my hands. I tied it onto my ankle then onto a large rock. Holding onto the rock, I began walking into to water. The wind was blowing harshly as I walked. The deeper I got, the higher the water went. As continued to walk I felt a sence of release, like what I was doing was making me free of the pain I was feeling. I could be with my unborn children without worrying if I would loss them.

There was was about 8 feet of water above my head when the air came out of my lungs and filled with a sharp pain as water poured in.

I felt so relaxed in the water. My arms spread out as I accepted the darkness that was taking over. I could feel that I only had a couple seconds left as I closed my eyes and floated away with the feeling of warm and safe arms wrapping around my waist.

××××××

Dillon

My plane had just landed and now Im waiting for a taxi.

Lowel had me do a job for him in Australia. It was to exchange for the information he was going to give me.

I arrived home and gave the driver a $100 and told him to keep the change. I opened my mailbox and say only on thing in it. A small folded piece of paper. I opened it and panicked as I read it.

Dear Dillon,
I tried to be brave. I tried to stay strong. But I can't live through this pain. The pain of losing a child is the worse pain anyone could ever go threw. Having to go through it twice is even worse. Im emotionally and physically drained. I really wish I could have been stronger. I wish I could have seen you in my last hours. I wrote this letter to tell you that I cared for you. Im going to join my mother and kids today. Im going to float in the endless waters of the world. I'll finally be free from this pain.
Vivianna Cole

I quickly ran to my car and drove. She said she was going to float in the endless waters of the world and theres only one place to do that. The beach.

When I got there I looked around to try and find her, but the beach was empty. The only thing to see was Heavy footprints in the sand walking towards the water.

I ran to the footprints and into the water. I submerged in the deep water and saw her floating at the bottom with her ankle tied to a large rock, her arms spread out.

I swam to her and grabbed her waist pulling her to the surface. I kicked the rock out of the rope and swam to the shore.

I layed her down and started giving her mouth to mouth then placed my ear on her chest to hear for a heart beat, when I didnt hear one I did it again.

I didn't realise I was crying until I saw tears fall onto the sand and her. With one push on her chest I listened to her heart beat. Happiness filled me and I pulled her unconscious body to mine.

Words can't describe what I felt in that moment.

I almost lost the most precious thing in my life.

××××××

Well this was a depressing chapter. But when I get back into my updates I promise it will be better :) I have been brainstorming with my best friend so I have some Ideas.

Till next time 👋

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! 🎅🎄🎁❄❄⛄⛄
💚❤💚❤