+|Chapter forteen|+

Dillon

After Vivianna fell asleep I carefully got out of the bed and exited the room.

I saw the doctor that was in viv's room so I walked to him, for I had questions to ask.

"Hey!" I said quite loudly because he was about to walk down the hall.

He looked back and stopped. "Yes?"

"I just really need to know one thing, how did she lose the baby?" I asked with concern and sarrow.

His expression sadded but got really serious. "Miscarriages happen all the time. Some because of infection or hormones, sometimes the growing of the fetus gets delayed and it dies. Fortunately, none of that happened with Vivianna."

Confusion ran threw me. "So what happened to her?"

He looked around the hallway as to makesure no one was watching or listening. Taking a step closer to me, he whispered. "This is not an often occurrence but when I went to check on vivianna's stomach I saw very bad bruises. There was about four or five and they looked like it might have came from a boot. Due to the impact to the stomach the fetus died."

Shock was all that I could feel. And Disbelief. Who did this to Vivianna? Who could do this? Why would they hit my precious Viv?

"Thanks doc" was all I said then walked away and made my way outside.

Just as I was walking out Azey arrived in the lot with kylie. Kylie didn't even say hi or bye because she ran inside to see Viv.

I lit a cigarette and leaned against the wall. Azey did the same.

"So hows Vivianna doing? What happened?" He asked, not looking at me.

"She had a miscarriage. I have many things to tell you though. The doctor told me some things that are reasons to kill."

I told him everything the doctor told me. And he agreed. This is a reason to kill someone. We just need to find out who that someone is.

XXXXXX

Ring

Ring

Ring

"What." A cold voice rang.

"I need your help."

"You know where I am."

Click

XXXXXX

******A/N

"This squid is so undercooked I can still hear it tell spongebob to fuck off" - Gordon Ramsay

Lmao I had to put that😂😂😂 back to the story now

******
I arrive at the small warehouse in about an hour after the call. Two men open the doors and checked me for any weapons.

The warehouse was filled with people soing drugs and dealing with guns, some were even having sex in the corners.

I walked to the back and found the elevators. Clicking 'B3', The elevator brought me down to the floor I needed to be on.

When I was out I walked to my left down the long hallway full of doors. Once I reached the door I was looking for I knocked on it five times.

A man with a stone face opened the door. At the end of the room was a bed where, Lowell, layed on.

" Lowell, how nice is it to see you. You look great for being in your 70's. You don't look a day over 55." I said with a fake smile.

"Shut the fuck up you ungrateful child." He said scowling. "What the fuck do you want. You only come here when you want something."

"I need to have a background check for someone. Can one of your men do that for me?"

He squinted his eyes at me, trying to figure out why I need this done. "Whats in it for me" A smirk replaced the judging face.

"How about The feeling of knowing you did something for me?" My smartass replied.

The scowl was brought back to his face immediately after I made my remark. "You fucking jackass."

A chuckle erupted out of me. "Im joking, what about You have your men do this for me and I do one job for you? Call it a favor if you will."

He seemed content with that because his scowl lessened for a moment. "Deal."

"Great! I'll message Nicholas everything about the person. Pleasure doing business with you Lowell." I bowed a little then turned on my heal and left quickly.

I reached my car with an act on confidence but when I got in it and drove off, regret took over.

I wanted to get away from this life. Away from the drugs and guns and killing people. I needed to get away from that disgusting fat man. But I can't until i find out who did this to Vivianna. And who Killed my parents.

XXXXXX

omfg
This chapter took forever to write. I literally forgot I even had wattpad for a little bit lmao😂
Im a procrastinator so this is probably rushed a little but at least I wrote something.
Did you like it?
I hope so bc I tried on this chapter. Like a lot.
Anyway please comment and vote!!!
Till next time 👋

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

10KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! LOTS OF LOVE💚💚💚💚