+|Chapter Nineteen|+

Dillon

I woke up to someone stroking my cheek. My eyes opened and met with vivianna. She lightly smiled. "Morning"

I pulled her closer to me and attached our lips together in a passionate and loving kiss. After a few minuets we parted for air. "Morning baby"

We laid in the bed for a couple minutes until I broke the silence.

"Hey, viv, I got a question."

She looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"How would you feel if your father died?"

She sat up quickly, and slightly glared at me. "Why?"

I also sat up. "I have some information about you father."

"Ok, what is it."

I avoided her eyes, I feared they could search my soul with the glare she is giving me. "Did you know your father killed your mother?"

Her eyes widened with shock. "No, he told me she ran from him with a different man."

"Did I ever tell you about my parents?"

She shook her head no.

"Well when I was younger someone came into my house and murdered my family. The man even tried to kill me but I survived the shot. That man was your father."

Shock was present on her face. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. She grabbed me by my neck and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry my father did that."

"Viv I need my revenge. I want to kill your father, I just need your approval." I said while looking into her eyes.

"I can't let you do that."

I looked down in defeat. "Viv-"

"I'm going to do it."

I couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth."what?"

"He killed our baby." She said with venom in her voice.

Rage immediately filled my body. "Why didn't you tell me"

She looked away. "I just couldn't. I was ashamed of losing my baby."

I lifted her chin with my hand so she could look at me. "It wasn't your fault. Plus we can make more later."

she lightly smiled. "I got an idea, how about we both torture my father then I get to kill him"

I smiled and pulled her in for another kiss. "Deal"

××××××

Small chapter but I needed to update so wala.
Till next time👋