+|Chapter thirteen|+

Dillon

"Azey, I'm so confused."

He just smirked.

"And pissed off."

He leaned back into the couch, the smirk still playing on his lips. "Why?"

"I have no Idea why." I looked at him with disbelief.

"I do." He said as he leand forward, placing his hands on his knees, looking at me seriously. "But I'm not going to tell you. You need to rethink everything Dillon. Think back to the night you and viv had sex. Ask yourself "did I use a condom?" Ask yourself "why am I running after her?" Ask yourself "why do I always think of her?""

He stood up and walked out of the room, leaving me to my thoughts.

Thirty minutes later he ran back into the room with a worried expression. "Vivianna is in the hospital."

XXXXXX

I ran to the front desk. An old women looked at me with a smile and asked what I needed.

"Where is Vivianna cole" I asked with concern laced in my voice.

Her expression changed quickly and she looked away. "She's in room 232 and the second floor"

I walked to the elevator and texted Azey the room number, he said he had to go pick kylie up and he would come and see viv in a little bit.

The elevator doors open to the second floor and I walk down the hall.

Halfway down the halls I hear a very familiar voice scream and I run to her room.

When I get there shes sitting on the bed with her face in her hands as she cries and screams "No" over and over. A docter is standing at the foot of her bed. He sees me and says a quick sorry to Vivianna then walks out to give us privacy.

I walk over and wrapped my arms around her in a tight embrace. She stiffened then once she realized it was me she pulled me closer and cried into my neck.

After she calmed down a little I slowly unwrapped my arms and hers, then I sat next to her. I looked at her with worry, "Viv what happened?" I asked.

Her expression saddened even more as she sniffled, trying to talk. "I-i lost the b-baby"

She then started to cry again and I embraced her again and layed us down. I was Softly stroking her hair and whispering things to calm her down.

As she calmed down she started to get sleepy, and with one last sniffle and comment she fell asleep. But what she said made a tear fall down my cheek.

"I lost our baby"

XXXXXX

Tiny chapter sorry but I'm lazy and I don't have enough time to write anymore tonight so next time I will try to make and extra long chapter.

How do you feel about this chapter tho?

Whats your thoughts?

Comment and vote please and don't forget to follow!!

Till next time 👋