+|Chapter Eight|+

*pic of Azey*

Vivianna

I looked at Dillon only to find him smirking even more. He moved his fingers against my clothed core and the best part was that while he moved his fingers, making me spread my legs for his hand, he was making full on eye contact with me.

I wimpered a little, begging him to go faster. The eye contact made it hard not to moan.

He pushed his fingers harder against me and I accidentally let out a moan that sounded like a dieing whale.

As I made that noise a waiter came over. "Hello is everything okay? I heard a weird noise."

I immediately blushed and looked away. Dillon slowly slid his hand away from my core and started to get up. "We are perfectly fine thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to use the little boys room."

As he walked away he winked at me, I took that as a sign to follow him so I got up as well. "Well I have to pee"

I walked to the boys bathroom and was practically pulled in by Dillon. He pushed me up against the door and locked it behind me.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now." He said as he started to attack my neck, making me moan.

"Then do it. Fuck me. Hard"

I grabbed the sides of his face and connected his lips with mine. The kiss was passionate at first but then it got rougher as he pushed against me.

We somehow got to the sinks, he set me on top of the counter and started to take off my pants. I groaned because he was going so slow.

"For fucks sake just take them off!" I whisper yelled. He then ripped my pants off. He moved his head down to my chest and kissed his way to my navel.

I moaned at the feeling of his hand in my inner thigh, making its way to my clothed core. He rubbed me just like when we were at the table.

He pulled my panties off with his teeth and slid them down my legs. He layed kisses up my leg to my thigh then to my pussy.

I groaned at the feeling of his warm breath on my dripping core. I was growing impatient as he went so agonizingly slow to lick me.

The first lick to my bud sent a wave of relief through my body, making me moan. His tongue swirled around my clit then he sucked on it, sometimes even nipped it.

"Haaa~ mhmm Dillon more~" I moaned. He pushed two fingers in my wet hole and kissed my clit.

I looked down at him only to find him starring at me, watching as I fall apart at the feeling of his tongue and fingers.

I could feel the knot in my stomach telling me that I was about to unravel. With a couple more flicks of Dillon tongue and I couldn't hold back. I came and it felt so good.

XXXXXX

This is kinda a short chapter. Sorry.
Next chapter will be then actually fucking. So you have that to look forward to. I also hope that you can give me ideas for the story in the near future.

Till next time 👋