+|Chapter six|+

This is before Vivianna and Dillon met at the dealer's, Cody's, house.

Vivianna

"So where are we going?" Billdoe asked as I drove to our destination.

"I have to go to my new dealer's house and you wanted to hang out so you get to come with me."

"What?! No I can't go with you." She practically screemed.

I suddenly stopped the car and unlocked the doors. It was night time and we were in the middle of the woods so it seemed a little bit creepy at the moment.

I looked at billie with a blank face. "Then get out."

"What?" She had a scared face expression as if she just saw her mother get ripped apart by a vicious dog.

"I said get out. If you don't want to come with me then walk back home."

"Okay I'll go with you, sorry." She looked down at her lap and stayed quiet.

I turned the car back on and went on my way.

~~~Time skip 15 mins~~~

"Come on lets go" I said as I got out of the car.

"No I'm not going inside." Billdoe said not moving from her seat.

I walked over to the other side of the car opened the door. "If you don't get out now, I'll drag you out."

😑

10 minutes and 47 seconds later billie was at the door step and held her by her arm to keep her from running.

I knocked on the door and soon it opened and a 21 year old male with short, dirty blond hair and a little muscle on his arms. "Hey, you Vivianna?"

I smiled and pulled billie forward. "Yes and thus is my friend Billdoe."

He raised his eyebrow at the blushing teen next to me. "Billdoe? Unique I guess."

"Thats not my reall name, she just decided to call me that." Billie said quickly.

"Well, my name is cody. Come in and we'll talk about'stuff'." Cody opened the door and showed ous to the living room.

After discussing our deal there happened to be a knock at the door. Cody got up and left to answer it.

Billdoe took this opportunity to talk to me. "Okay so I like it here, I mean have you seen cody like dam hes fucking hot!"

I smiled at her and laughed. "I don't really care for him but he is cute."

"You don't care for him because you have the hots for Mr. Badboy" she smirked.

I blushed "So not true! I just happen to think that hes super hot and I'd like to fuck, but I like to play hard to get-"

I was cut off by heavy footsteps making their way to the living room.
Billie and I both looked to the doorway.

Speak of the Devil and he shall apear

XXXXXX

So this chapter is a little longer than the last if you have any ideas for this story please feel free to message me your ideas!!

Till next time👋