+|Chapter twelve|+

Lmao Im actually updating😂😂😂😂

Time skip~ 1 month
Vivianna

Its been one stressful month since I found out I was pregnant. Dillon has been up my ass constantly. At school he follows me everywhere, when Im at bills hes always trying to come over or hes messages me every five seconds.

Its a pain.

One good thing is that my best friend kylie moved to the same town I live in. Shes been my friend since fifth grade. I obviously told her about Dillon and the baby. She was totally cool about it and said that she will help me with anything. She is just a sweetheart.

School has been hell though. With the baby and Dillon always being up my ass, it's hard to concentrate. I've trying to hide the fact that im pregnant from everyone. The only people that know is bill and kylie and I trust them enough to keep my secret.

Im actually at school right now. Im in math waiting for the bell to ring.

Today has been an odd day at school. I keep getting side glares and small comments from everyone. For example, the girl sitting next to me is staring at me with disgust and as the bell rang and everyone got up to leave she mumbled 'slut' and walked out of the classroom.

It didn't effect me, for I have been called worse. So I gathered my things and walked to my next class. On the way there I heard one comment that intrigued me greatly.

"Did you hear that Vivianna is pregnant? I heard she had a one night stand with some random guy and got knocked up."

I stopped immediately and walked towards the girl. "Where did you hear that?"

She looked terrified as I gave her a venomous glare. "I-I heard it from the chubby girl with blue h-hair"

"Billie?" Confusion rose in my voice.

"Y-yeah, her"

I walked away from the girl and walked to my class. I had class with billie this period and Im sure its not gonna be a fun class today.

I stopped at the doorway and looked in. I saw her whispering somthing into lacey's ear. I stomped fastly to her and grabbed the legs of her chair and pulled up so that she fell out of her chair and I was holding it up in the air above my head.

"Did you tell people I was pregnant?"

She stood up with a smirk playing on her lips. "Yeah, I did. What you gonna do about it."

"You broke my trust billie. And for that Im gonna break you."

I swung the chair down and It clided with billies face. Just as quickly she tumbled to the floor, The chair was brought back up then down again to hit her with brutal force.

I hit her as many times as I could before I felt strong arms around my stomach lift me away from her and out of the classroom. Once out of the classroom I realised that the arms belonged to Dillon.

I ripped myself out of his arms and tried to calm myself down. Dillon brought me into his arms once again but this time to hug me.

After a minute I finally calmed down.

"Why did you beat the living hell out of billie?"

"She told everyone my most precious secret."

"What was the secret?"

I looked up into his eyes. "You didn't hear?"

"No, I didn't"

I backed away from him and out of his arms. I turned to walk down the hallway and hung my head in regret.

"Im pregnant" was all I said as I walked down the hall towards the main office.

Arriving to the office, I walked in and went sraight towards the principal.

"Vivianna? what can I do for you?" He asked for he hadn't been noted about the current events.

"I just beat the living fuck out of someone."

Dillon

"Im pregnant"

Those two words had me shocked.

My precious Vivianna is pregnant. But with whos baby?

Its can't be mine because we only had sex once and Im pretty sure I used a condom.

So, whos the father?

XXXXXX

welllll I finally updated! I hope you enjoyed thy chapter, please vote and comment and don't forget to follow meeee 😊😊

Till next time👋

P.s. If I have any spelling mistakes please tell me ;)))