+|Chapter Twenty-one|+

Vivianna

I walked into the changing room of the club. There were were little cubbies with curtains for doors the girls used to change. I looked at a blonde who glared at me. She was wearing a neon pink plastic bra with a matching miniskirt, her 10inch heels were also pink with a clear platform. I just chose to ignore her and go to an empty cubby.

There was a small mirror with tiny lights around it. I had previously done my make-up at home. I have a black smoky crease that was cut with a silver that would glow with the florescent club lights. My cheeks were shining with highlight, and my jaw was sharp with contour. A dark red on my lips.

As I was changing I could hear the gossip about me. Some called me fresh meat, others just said slut. Its ironic really, they work here too.

When I opened the curtain of my cubby, the talking stopped. The blonde from before just stared at me. I confidently walked my way to the door, flipping her off on the way. Before I entered the main floor I put on my mask. It covered most of my face and was black with lace on the edge.

As I entered the main floor I scanned the room for my father. I spotted him in the VIP section with his usual group of sickos. He was already slightly hammered, I could tell by his movements.

My eyes snapped to the door as Dillon walked in, his suit perfectly tailored to his body with the one of the most expensive black fabrics.

He mad eye contact with and licked his lips. I smirked and nodded towards my father, he looked at him and nodded back to me. We quickly started the plan.

Dillon

I walked in the direction of viv's father. His loud and obnoxious voice was filling the club.
I walk to the booth behind them, making eye contact with the bastard as I walked.

I watched as vivianna walked to them with a tray of shots. I could hear the sexual comments they made about her, my anger rising a little.

After giving them a third tray she came over to me. "Hey handsome, need a drink?"

I looked her up and down and damn, she is fucking gorgeous. "Mm I need some of you baby."

She laughed a little and walked away. I turned my attention back to Richard, his eyes were locked on viv, like he was trying to figure out who she was. I quickly stepped into action.

I got up from the booth and it got his attention. He was now looking at me. As I tried to walk pass his table he stopped me with an arm.

"Hey buddy, I saw you talking to the whore that was here, do you know her name?"

I glared at him. "Yeah, I do."

He laughed "oh good, do you mind telling me what it is."

"No."

He stopped laughing and so did his friends. He slowly stood up, trying to seem intimidating. "How about you tell me or we go outback."

I smirked "alright lets go, just me and you."

He growled and stormed to the door.

I walked to the door too, I knew viv was right behind me. I walked out and she waited till the right time.

When I got outside Richard was already pointing a gun at me.

I just laughed. "Oh Richard, you really are funny. I have a question for you."

Confusion was written all over his face. "How do you know my name."

"Do you remember when you murdered my family?"

His posture quickly changed to tense. Vivianna held a gun against his head. She had her mask off. "Hey dad" she said with venom.

His anger was overflowing. "You fucking whore! I knew you were fucking the whole city."

"I'd watch my tongue if I were you"

He turned his gaze back to me. "You Italians never quit."

I walked towards him while smirking. "Its one of our best traits. Now why don't you take a nap." I punched him hard in his face, making him unconscious.

He fell to the floor.

Vivianna looked at me a let out a sigh. "Thank go that's done."

I slightly laughed. "Yeah, now lets get him in the car."

●●●●●●

Woop woop another chapter down!It was a lil boring ik but I rushed 🤷🏻‍♀️Till next time 👋

It was a lil boring ik but I rushed 🤷🏻‍♀️
Till next time 👋