Chapter 3

Third POV

Life with the monsters wasn't that bad. Everyone was happy. The monsters had immense power and did what they wanted and percy had friends even if they had urges to kill and eat him. They had buit and moved into a huge cabin mansion the cyclops built.

They had also built him iron man looking armor that was enchanted so it was really light, a bow, and a sword all made of stygian iron

They had also built him iron man looking armor that was enchanted so it was really light, a bow, and a sword all made of stygian iron. Everything was perfect. Until years later and rumors of kronos rising started to go around. At that time most of the monsters left and joined the titans with their power but percy staying trur to his words when he was nine took their powers back so they were able to be killed easily. The only ones who stayed was the nemean lion and kelli. The lion stayed because he wanted the same as percy. A friend. Thats why he was always found near humans or demi-gods. He just wanted a friend but the demi-gods always attacked him so he defended himdelf. Kelli stayed because she genuinely cared for percy. At first all she wanted was power but after a while percy grew on her and she fell for him. She actually feel in love with percy. So thats why she didn't leave. Percy wanted to stay neutral in the upcoming war because he didn't really care for anyone except kelli and nemean. But she knew they had to join a side weather they liked it or not.

"Percy we have to. With kronos its either you join him,you bow to him,or you die. There is no neutral." kelli told him luckily hes understanding and not stubborn. "Are you sure kelli?" he asked. She nodded. "Well then, I will be going to olympus then. I refuse to work with kronos." he said. She nodded knowing it was the right side but still not liking it. He smiled reassuringly at her and her heart melted. He went to his room and dressed causally. "Well here goes nothing." he said and disappeared in a burst of flames.

Sorry it was rushed but im almost at school so yea gotta go.