Chaper 20

Nyx POV

The next morning, yes I know when it's morning even in Tartarus I am literally night, I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom. After getting ready for the day, I left my room and went to the kitchen to start on breakfast. I know I could just wave my hand and anything I want would just appear, but I look cooking. It made me feel at least a little normal. I also enjoyed the motherly feeling of cooking for your children since some of my kids still live with me. While I was putting the biscuits in the oven Eris came in.

"Hello mother." She said sleepily. "Hello darling. How did you sleep?" I asked. "I slept fine." She answered. "How did you sleep?" She asked me. "Perfectly." I said. She nodded and face planted on to the table. I sighed with a chuckle. She was never a morning person. I took the biscuits out and turned the bacon off.

"Pancakes or waffles?" I called. "Pancakes/Waffles!" Aether and Moros yelled at the same time. They then glared at each other. "I'll make both." I poured the Pancake batter into a bowl and added water. I plugged in the waffle iron as  started mixing the batter. After that was done I waited for the waffle iron to finish heating up and put a skillet on the stove, turned the eye on, and placed some butter in it to melt. The butter melted quickly and I poured some of the batter in to the skillet.

"Aether, can you go wake up the rest of your siblings?" He stood up. "Sure mom." He then walked back towards the rooms. After about an hour breakfast was done and Aether was walking into the kitchen with the rest of his siblings in tow. There was a course of 'good mornings' and 'hi moms'. I made the plates and took them to my kids, using telekinesis of course. To many kids. I then sat down with my own plate before eating. There was minimal talking as half of us had nothing to say while the other half was too busy stuffing their faces. Hemera broke the silence when she asked me a question.

"Hey, mom?" She said. "Yes dear?" I asked taking a bite out of a bacon strip. "You've been disappeared a lot recently. Where do you go?" She asked. Mhmm. I guess I did forget to tell them about Percy. "I've been visiting a very close friend of mine recently. His name is Perseus, but he prefers to be called Percy." I told them. Aether did a spit take all over hemera since she's sitting across from him. She glared at her brother/husband, but he didn't notice. "So your friend is a guy?" He asked. "Yes?" I said raising an eyebrow. "What does that have to do with anything." I asked. "Nothing. Can I meet him?" He asked. I tilted my head. "Why?" His face hardened. "I just want to meet him." He tried to say innocently. I could hear the aggression in his voice though. "Aether let me remind you who the parent is here. I don't need your protection. I'm glad that you care, but I can take care of myself and I really don't want you to get hurt." I said. He looked at me with skeptic confusion. "Umm, mother. I'm a primordial. Remember?" He asked. The rest of my children looked at me with confused faces as well. Accept for nemesis of course. "That would matter if Percy's power didn't rival Chaos." She said after swallowing s pancake whole. How did she do that? "What! But that's impossible. Chaos created everything! How could this guys power rival the creators!?" Aether yelled. "Percy's power comes from hell. Not Tartarus, the hell. You know with Satan and all that. Before Chaos' time." She explained. "How!? That he'll was destroyed a long time ago!" He yelled. "Not every thing was destroyed. Some things still survived. Like certain demons. Though they are in hiding. They even say that the power of the devil still lives somewhere." I told them. "Percy has the power of the ghost rider or zarathos if you will. Even a flare of his true power will make you feel like a bug." I said as I finished my food. I waved my hand and the plate appeared back in its rack completely clean. I like cooking not cleaning. I then stood from my seat. "I'll be back later. I need to speak with another friend." Then without waiting I disappeared in a swirl of shadows.

I reappeared in front of Percy's mansion cabin. I saw nemean sitting in the garage eating an elk. He noticed me and gave a small roar in greeting. I waved to him and walked into the house. The smell of food instantly hit my nose. I walked to the kitchen and of course, saw hestia gliding across the kitchen floor cooking away.

"Hello hestia." I said. She jumped a bit and turned around. "Oh Nyx. Don't do that I nearly faded." She said. I laughed at the eight year old goddess. "My apologies. I didn't mean to startle you." I said still chuckling. "It's fine. So how are you?" She asked turning back around to her cooking. "I'm fine and you?" . "Swell." She responded. "So, Percy is gone and Tartarus and Thanatos are gone too. What brings you here?" She asked. "I came to talk with Kelli. Do you know where she is?" I asked her as she added lemon pepper to whatever she was making. "She's up in her room. She was training earlier and it tired her out." Hestia replied. I thanked her and made my way upstairs. I checked all of the rooms and found the mentioned emposua in a room across from Percy's. Don't ask how I knew it was his room. The door was slightly open so I peaked in and saw her reading a book called 'ninjas of love'(guess the reference and you get a shoutout and a follow). I have no idea what the book is though it's probably one of those erotic books considering Kelli was blushing and slightly rubbing her legs together.

I knocked on her door and she just about jumped out of her skin. She threw the book and fell off of her bed. "Ahhhhhhhhh! NYX, GOD DAMNIT WHY!!" She screamed. I chuckled at her. "I'm sorry. What were you reading?" I asked. "NOTHING! Uhh, I mean nothing. Nothing at all." She said with a nervous smile. "Mhmm." I hummed. "So......what do you need." She asked standing up and I could've swore I saw her slightly touch herself as if she was checking for something. "I came to talk to you about something." I said coming into her room and sitting in a chair in the corner. She sat back on her bed and tilted her head. "What about?" . "Percy." She perked up. "What about him?" She asked. "Well. I don't exactly know where to start. Ok, let's get the obvious out. I know you love Percy." She gasped. "Is it really that obvious?" She whispered. I nodded. "Yes. Yes it is. Though that's only half of the problem. I also fell in love with him." She looked kinda shocked. "Um. Well, I guess that is a problem." She said looking down at her feet. "Yes. It is." I said. "What are we gonna do about it?" She asked. "We can't share him, and I really don't want to fight a primordial." I giggled. "Don't worry. It is possible to share him. There is a law that my father, Chaos, made. It states that all children born directly from Chaos will eventually have two lovers. Most primordials have two lovers of the same gender, but it is possible to have two lovers of the separate gender. I could just say that you two are my lovers. Though I probably wouldn't have to considering Percy's power rivals my father's power." I explained. Her face split into a happy smile that went from ear to ear. I could feel the joy and happiness radiating from her. It was basically pouring out of her pores. "So it's decided that we're going to share Percy?" She asked basically shaking. "Yes. It's decided." I nodded. She got up and ran and hugged me. I froze up, but quickly melted into the girls affection. We let go and she went back to her bed. I looked around her room and saw the book she was reading earlier near the closet. I got up and walked over to the book. Picking it up I looked at the cover and smiled.

"Hey, I'll be borrowing this." I said. She looked up and her eyes widened. She tried to get up and take the book, but I had already melted into the shadows. Laughing all the way.

Well that's the chapter. I hope you enjoyed it guys. Until next time. See ya peoples!