Chapter 19

Third POV

"So, how are we going to keep going south? We can't just walk." Pandora asked. They had been walking for quite sometime now and the girls were getting tired. Percy however was perfectly. Fine. "As long as it's not by bus." Annabeth said. "No. It won't be by bus." Percy said. They had made it to the top of a hill and he was pointing down at a train a the bottom. "Great. One problem though. How are we going to get down there?" Pandora asked. He thought for a moment then sighed since he would be forced to show more power than he wanted to. He grabbed both of them by their arms and said. "Don't puke on me." Before teleporting the girls and himself near the train. The girls instantly bent over and covered their mouths. While they were trying not to lose their lunch, Percy went and paid for three tickets West. After paying for the tickets he went back to the girls, who had straightened up and were only taking deep breaths.

"Next time could you warn us!" Screamed Annabeth. "I said don't puke." Percy replied. "Not much of a warning, but enough on that. You can teleport?" Pandora asked. He nodded. "Why don't you just teleport us all the way there then?" The daughter of Poseidon said. "It doesn't work like that." He said vaguely. "Why not?" Annabeth asked. "Because it doesn't. Now let's go." He said boarding the train. The girls huffed, but followed anyway. They spent two days on the Amtrak train. Going west
through hills, and over rivers. They didn't get attacked not once, but they didn't relax. Pandora felt as if they were being watched constantly. Percy and Annabeth had the same feeling, but knew that it was the many different gods, monsters and other beings watching them. Percy did not appreciate that. They were trying to keep a low profile, but with Pandora being a 'runaway' it was kind of difficult. Now Percy would've just killed most of the people who saw them if he acted the same as when he was younger. However he couldn't do this since he didn't act the same and he had other people with him. Annabeth told Pandora not to worry and that mortal police wouldn't find them, but Percy wasn't to sure about that he could tell neither was Annabeth.

Percy POV

I sat in my seat on the train as Pandora paced the length of our car and Annabeth sat across from me. I was looking out the window at the beauty green forest as it passed by. I saw a family of centaurs running by and a little boy centaur waved at me. I offered a slight wave back. Later on I saw a hummer sized golden blur running the other way. It almost looked like nemean, but he's back at home. Then again nemean is the only nemean lion. He also been acting weird lately.

"I'll be back." I told Annabeth as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. After I was in I closed and locked the door. For extra safety so that Annabeth didn't hear my conversation I used the powers I got from 'her' and summoned some vines in front of the door to block the sound. Once that was done I turned on the cold water and set my hand ablaze. I put my hand under the faucet and steam rose from it. I then used the powers that Poseidon blessed me with and 'her' powers and made a rainbow. I took a drachma from my pocket and flipped it into the rainbow.

"Oh, iris goddess of the rainbow. Take my offering and show me Kelli." I said. A second later Kelli popped up. "Percy? Hey what's going on?" She asked. "Nothing much Kells. Hey where's nemean?" I asked her. "Umm. I don't know, I think he's outside. Hold on." She left for a moment then came back with a panicked expression. "He's gone!" She screamed. "Ok Kelli, Kelli calm down. I saw here in America." I was going to say more, but she cut me off. "America?! Why is all the way out there?!" She screamed, panicking even more. "Kelli! Calm down. Ok? Take a deep breath." She took like ten. "Are you calm now?" She took ten more. "Ok, what about now?" Another five. "Ok I'm good now." She said. "Good. Now, is Tartarus there?" She nodded. "Good tell him to teleport to where nemean is and take him back to the house." I said. "Ok. I will." She responded. I nodded to her and was going to end the call, but she stopped me. "Wait!" She yelled. "Yes?" I said putting my hand down. "Um, when d-do you t-think you're g-going to be back." She stuttered. I confusedly put my hand down. "I don't know. Why?" I asked. "Well I-WE, uh I mean, we miss you." She Said blushing. I started to blush heavily as well. "Oh, well uh. I don't exactly know when I'll be back, but I'll try to hurry back. And I miss you guys too." I said. She nodded. "Ok, well um. Bye then." She said. I smiled. "Bye." I swiped my hand through the iris message. I got up and made my way out of the bathroom after taking the vines down and sat back in my seat. Annabeth looked up from her lap. "Hey. You ok?" She asked. "Yea." I answered. "Are you sure? Your face is red." She told me. "Yea, I'm fine. Don't worry." I said and looked back out the window.

Annabeth POV

'Maybe I was being a bit too harsh when I first met him. Also I might have let my hubris get in the way. He doesn't seem so bad. Although his mood did change a lot. Whatever happened in the bathroom brought this side of him out. Honestly I kinda like this nicer vengeance'. I thought as I looked at him. He might be shrouded in mystery and secrets, but I might be able to deal with it. As long as he keeps acting like this and he eventually tells us his secrets. I smiled to myself and laid my head back on the seat. Eventually falling asleep.

Nyx POV

I laid in my bed in the castle of night. As you could guess my castle was completely black with stars here and there. I was thinking about the boy that stole my heart. The handsome boy with bronze skin, auburn and black hair, and a muscular body. Perseus Jackson aka Vengeance. That boy was....something different to say the least. For someone with the type of past he has I would imagine he's s criminal, but no. He is much nicer. Yes, he kills people, but only those who deserve it or in other words are guilty. His personality, looks, and even the vibes he gives off at just captivating. He draws you in with his beautiful silky smooth voice. I could run my fingers through his beautiful shiny locks of hair all day. There's no doubt I've fallen for him. I'm not ashamed to admit that I've fallen for the ghost rider. However Kelli, the emposua, has fallen for him too and that's abundantly clear. We're going to have to talk about that. Maybe we could share. There is that whole Chaos rule where a man can have two mates. I'll have to see about that later. I turned on my side and decided to visit the house the tomorrow. I then fell asleep with Percy on my mind.

Alrighty mates here it is. Another chapter. I'm back. Ok so the next few chapters will be more character development than action. I'm glad you guys stuck around. I actually didn't mean to be away this long, but I'm back now. Lastly, I'm going back to my old way. I'll update when I feel like I have a good idea if not than no update. I'll see you guys later. Until next chapter. See ya peoples!!