Chapter 31: Where's my Bike?!

Third POV

Percy was having a grand time. In his mind there was no better way of spending time than learning to incorporate his rider powers in to new weapons. Like now, Percy was training to use the trident Poseidon had given him. The tri-bladed spear made for a great long range weapon and a good conductor for his fire streams. Of course he could simply shot streams of fire on his own, but this was better since he'd now be able to wear gloves and not worry about destroying them. It was all fine and dandy. Until he nearly took off Kelli's head.

"Hey! Careful!" She yelled. "Sorry." He shrugged. Kelli rolled her eyes. "You seem to be having fun." She said walking closer. Percy shrugged again. "I guess. Weapons are always fun." He said twirling his trident. "Of course. New ways to kill people are always fun." She smiled. "Punish, people. Not kill." Percy clarified. "When it comes to us, what's the difference?" He thought about that question. "Hm, I guess your right." The two kissed briefly. "So, where you headed?" Percy asked. "Lady Hecate wants me to go to the Underworld for more Mist training." She said. Percy nodded and Kelli left.

Percy rolled his shoulders and continued his training. He went on for hours and hours. Percy trained until his body was begging for rest. He dismissed the trident and walked into his house. Medusa was in the kitchen with Hestia and Nyx and Nemesis sat in the living room with a hellhound puppy eating nachos and watching a movie. Percy stared at her with confusion.

"Where'd you get the hellhound and why is it here?" He asked. "Um. Tartarus. Where else?" She asked sarcastically. Percy narrowed his eyes in annoyance at the goddess, but ignores it. He walked up the stairs and into his room. Where Nyx was waiting. He smiled at the pale primordial and laid down on his bed. "Hello dear." Nyx greeted as she began playing with his hair. "Evening Nyx. How are you?" He asks. "I'm well. You?" Percy shrugged. "Tired. Sore. I'm fine though." He replied. "Well, you were training for hours on end. Get some rest. You need it." Percy nodded in agreement. He stood up and took off his jacket. "What are you doing?" Nyx. "Um, changing. What psycho sleeps in a jacket, jeans and shoes?"

Small TimeSkip(seriously if you sleep like that get help. You need it)

Percy had fallen asleep with Nyx letting him use her breasts as pillows. Unfortunately he was granted the dreamless sleep he was hoping. Currently he stood in a black void. A thin layer of smoke covered the ground. He looked around for anything or anyone. After doing a one-eighty he spotted a yellowish orange dot in the distance that was steadily growing larger. It was getting closer. Fast. Percy narrowed his eyes as the dot was getting clearer and clearer. What was it? Percy leaned forward. The he realized what it was. Percy jumped and front flipped over the flaming motorcycle, better known as the Hellcycle.

Percy landed in a crouch, but quickly spun around just incase the bike made for another attack.

"Find it. Find our bike. Perfect our power. Complete our form." Percy spun around and saw the Rider. "Zarathos." He said. The fallen angel simply stared at him. "Where's the Hellcycle?" Percy asked. "Hell. Enter the fiery depths and take back what is ours." Percy didn't get another chance to speak as he was thrown out his dream. He snapped up and looked around. The child's actions shocked Nyx who was reading a book. "Percy? Are you ok? What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"How do I get into hell?" He asked, completely ignoring her concern. "Um, why? Why would you go there?" She asked. "The Hellcycle. It's in hell. Someone took it and I have to get it back." He said getting up. "Hellcycle? You mean the motorcycle you're supposed to have?" Percy nodded as he grabbed a few things and headed into his bathroom. Soon the shower turned on. Nyx got up and walked into the bathroom along with Percy. "Why do you need it so much? You have Nemean." She asked. "You don't know the Rider. He will get his bike. Whether I want to or not." Percy said as he finished his very quick shower and got dressed.

"Hmm, well first you have to go to Tartarus, the place not the primordial. Then you must go through Hell's Gate. Surprisingly enough it's not an actual gate. It's a giant hole in the ground with lava and fire spewing out of it." She explained. "Can you take me there?" Nyx shook her head. "If you mean to the pit, then yes. Easily. To the Gate? No. As a Greek deity I'm not allowed to get too close in fear of getting sucked in and causing a turf war of sorts." Percy grunted. "So once I'm in Tartarus I'm on my own." He said tying his boots. "You could take Nemean and Kelli." Percy shook his head. "I don't want them going through the horrors of Tartarus as I'm sure they've done multiple times by now." Percy stood up and put on his gloves.

"I can do this alone." Nyx shook her head at her boyfriend's stubbornness. "Are you sure?" He just looked at her with that look. The look that said 'you're not gonna change my mind so drop it'. She sighed before beckoning him to follow her. She led him into a shadow in his wall and the two reappeared in the pit. Percy looked around. The sky was blood red with poisonous gases and the ground was made of black, broken glass. It was so hot Percy would've started sweating of it weren't for his powers.

"The gate is that way. How far? I have no idea." Nyx informed pointing northwest. Percy nodded and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be back as quick as possible. Tell everyone where I am for me." He said. "What's the magic word?" Nyx asked like a scolding mother. Percy gritted his teeth. "Please." He growled through clenched teeth. He hated that word. Or the word Sorry. Or Thank You. "Of course. Good luck." Percy rolled his eyes and started walking away. He grumbled a bit before smiling. Realizing that he's probably going to have to kill a bunch of monsters to get to the Gate then kill a few demons to get his bike.

Ahh, murdering monsters and demons. How fun was this gonna be.

How I feel is in the song and picture up top. Love all of ya!