Halloween Special(noncanon short)

Percy POV

"Percy are you done yet!?" Kelli yelled up to me. I sighed a shook my head. "Almost!" I yelled back. After a few mor hits of the hammer I have, Medusa's sister head was finally pinned above the door. Her eyelids were cut off so anyone who came over and was stupid enough to look up they'd get stoned. I willed the shadows holding me up to put me next to Kelli. We shared a short kiss before heading back into the house which was totally dark.

"Did you turn the lights?" I asked. "No." She replied and trailed off causing me to sigh. 'Three, two, one." The lights turned back on as a demonic looking skeleton jumped at us and made Kelli scream and jump into my arms. "Neeks, Bee, Tartarus! What have told you about scaring Kelli?!" I yelled into the mansion. Giggling could then be heard from behind the couch. Then the two children of Hades and Tartarus pop up laughing their heads off. Kelli glared, hopped out of my arms and started growling and hissing at the trio. They instantly stopped laughing and gulped loudly. She lunged which made them scramble out of her way and run with Kelli hot on their heels. Suddenly I felt a weak jolt of electricity go hit my backside which made me jump. I spun around to face the blue haired punk rock daughter of Zeus.

"What have I told you about my butt Thalia?" I asked in annoyance. "Not to touch it." She answered with a shrug. "Then why do you proceed to do the exact opposite?!" I yelled. "Cause it's cute." I sighed and pulled her against me. I kissed her briefly before pulling back, but she yanked me right back into a heated make out session. "Ewwww, Pg13 you two! Please!" We pulled apart and saw the Di'Angelo siblings looking away in disgust. Unfortunately this gave Kelli the chance to pounce on them and start tickling.

All three of them laughed loudly and uncontrollably making me chuckle too and walk over. I snuck up behind Kelli and started tickling her sides making her laugh and release the kids. We all hanged up on her and started tickling away making her laugh harder.

"Ok, ok I think that's enough of torturing Kelli." A gentle voice called from the kitchen. We all stood and I helped Kelli stand up. "Thank you Hestia." She said between giggles. "No problem. Percy is everyone on their way!?" She asked. "Yes!" "Even..." "Yes, even them. Though they might be here a bit later." I called back. "Are they busy?" Hestia said bringing out a bowl of chips. "No I just gave them the wrong time." I shrugged. She gave me a disapproving look before shaking her head. "You guys eat chips until I finish dinner." She said walking away. Everyone crowded around the bowl and basically started fighting for it. "Hey calm down. I'm sure there's more where that came from."

"Hello Nyx." I said turning around. She kissed my cheek. Then someone knocked on the door. "That must be the our guests." I said making my way to the door. I opened it and was met with vibrant sea green eyes and long black hair. "Hello Pandora." I leaned to the side and saw everyone else.  "And others." I stepped to the side and let everyone come in. When Clarisse walked in a stopped. "Give'em to me." I said holding out my hand. "Give what to you?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow. After a short stare down she relented and gave up hurt weapons.

"Thank you." She just grunted and walked into the kitchen. I closed the door with my foot then hid the daughter of Ares' weapons. So far everyone besides one group was here. I went into the kitchen and saw Clarisse scarfing down hamburgers and pop. "Slow down on that pop, you get more bumps on your face and make the ones you already have worse." She flipped me off with a faint smile and I chuckled while flipping her off too. I then opened the garage door that went through the kitchen and saw my huge golden kitty.

"Hey nemean." I said to which he growled. "Hey, what's wrong buddy?" I asked petting his nose. He roared sadly and looked at the door. "Ohh you wanna join the party." I confirmed. He instantly stood up and his eyes sparkled. "Alright, alright hang on." I said going back through the door. I walked into the living room where everyone is and climbed onto the table. "Hey! Can I get everyone's attention?!" Everybody stopped talking and started listening. "A certain golden pussy-" The ground rumbled. "Shut up! Anyway nemean wants to join the party so if you guys don't mind can we got outside?" I asked. Luckily no one minded and we all happily took the party out into the crisp cool air of Fall. I took a deep breath and smiled, then went over to the garage and opened the door, letting my pet out.

He bounded out into the open happily and stretched. After that he saw the mass of people and ran over to a certain red head with green eyes. Rachel laughed as he stopped in front of her and licked her. Effectively soaking her lion drool. "Ewwwwww nemean, why!?" She yelled in disgust with her face scrunched up. Everybody laughed at the oracles misfortune, even Hestia giggled quietly. After RED had taken a shower and changed she came back and the party had officially started. Everyone was either dancing, eating or talking. I am currently speaking with Nemesis and Thanatos about training with soul manipulation when a hunting horn sounded. Right after the hunter walked out from the tree line in their normal hunters clothing. They stopped and looked around in confusion, probably because they're the last ones here.

"What were you guys doing?" Nemesis asked. "What? Why?" Artemis asked back. "Cause you guys are late." Thanatos stated. "Late? Percy said to come at this time?" Everyone turned to me. "Sorry, must've gotten the times mixed up." I said with an evil smirk. Everyone laughed while the hunt glared daggers. I took off my sunglasses and put them in my pocket, letting my eyes shine eerily in the dusk. Matching my moms. "Alright I'm sorry. Not." I mumbled the last part. Artemis heard me, but decided to ignore it since I was showing my eyes off. "Come on mom. Let's get you and the hunt something to eat." I smiled. Joyful brimmed her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away and nodded. Following me into the kitchen we talked about random things. Hunting tips, the best type of bows, the best types of arrows. After taking the hunt their food we all partied for the rest of the night. Simply laughing and having fun.