Chapter 7

Third POV

A scream was heard in the alleyway of a small city in Oregon. This scream was the result of a women taking a shortcut home from work and getting intercepted by a few gang members. Maybe ten. They had seen her walking and of course wanted a 'piece' of her. They had started to strip her clothes off until a chain suddenly wrapped around one of them and was pulled back forcefully. The man in the chain was slammed into a brick wall. The others plus the woman looked around confused. Then a boy dropped down in front of them. Well at least they thought it was a boy. He had a flaming skull for a head and a chain was wrapped around his body going from his left shoulder to his right hip. He looked up at the rest of the gang members before ripping the chain off of his body again and letting fly to wrap another man and the the chain caught fire, making the man burst into a flurry of ember and ash. He pulled the chain back and let wrap around his body once more. At that time a burst of fire was heard. Everyone looked to the end of the alley to see a female version of the flaming skull boy at the entrance of the alley. This caused the currently conscious men to snap out of it and draw their guns. Four of the gang members turned and shot at the boy while the other four shot at the girl. The only thing affected were their clothes. They looked on in awe and fear. The boy took a step and somehow appeared in front of the four that shot him. He punched on in the gut and elbowed another in the chest. The both fell gasping for breath. He then kicked one in the leg, pullef back his fist while setting it on fire and punched him in the face. Making that man burst into ash as well. He then took out a sawed off shotgun and fired a huge blast of fire at the other two men putting huge holes in each chest. The girl had just finished off her four with a fireball to the last ones face. The woman just sat and watched. Then the first now last gangster moaned and groaned as he woke up. The two flaming skulls looked at each other and nodded before the boy walked to the gang banger while the girl to the woman. The boy got to the man and grabbed him by the front of his shirt forcing the msn to look at in hollow flaming eye sockets. Then the skull spoke.

"Look into my eyes. Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent. Fell their pain." and the man screamed as he felt the pain of all of the innocents hes killed or hurt. After that was done his eyes looked like molten lava rocks. The skull dropped him and turned. The girl had erased the memories of the woman effectively knocking her out. They walked to each other and turned back into their human forms. They boy looked eleven, had auburn hair with black tips. He also had bronze skin with a hunters build. He wore a silver leather jacket,black shirt,black pants,and black combat boots. The girl had brown hair that came to her waist and matching brown eyes. She wore a red leather jacket,a black corset with no bra or shirt under, witch she had to fix as it had fell down when she went flaming skull mode. She also had on black leather pants and knee-high leather boots. The boy wore sunglasses that hid his eyes.

"That felt way too good. It got boring not hunting down evil people." the girl said. The boy, now known as percy nodded. "Yea, it did kelli. I forgot how good it felt to punish the guilty." he said. "Ok. I know why I like murdering. I'm a monster, but you're a human so whats up with that." she asked with a tiny smile. He looked at her with a sarcastic expresion. "I'm sorry if the police system doesn't cut it for me." he replied. Voice dripping with sarcasm. She laughed while he cracked a small grin. 'Almost there.' kelli thought. "Wait,why are we walking?" percy said. She thought about it and shrugged her shoulders. Then they both disappeared in a burst of flames. They reappeared in front of a cabin mansion in the woods. A huge lion bounded up to them and laid on its front paws. Percy walked foward and scratched behind its ear. Kelli following his example. The lion purred loudly making the ground shake. They laughed and stopped scratching the massive cat.

"Good to see you too nemean." percy said. Kelli agreed and walked into the garage. A moment later she came out dragging a moose behind her. Nemean smelled the animal and roared in happiness. She threw the moose up and the nemean lion snatched it out of the air chewing it. Bones and everything. They walked into the house and smelled the wonderfull aroma of steak,patatos,string beans and rolls. They followed the smell to the kitchen and saw a girl around the age of eight prancing around the kitchen gracefully. She had brown hair and fair skin but they couldn't see her face, although they didn't neef to.

"Hello hestia. Good to see you again." percy commented. Hestia jumped in fright. Luckily she wasn't around anything to hit. She turned around glaring daggers at the young boy. "Listen, I know its your house and I shouldn't keep breaking in,but could you not scare me everytime I visit. Please." she asked desperately. Percy chuckled but was silenced by kelli hitting him in the arm. "Hes sorry hestia." she said. Hestia smiled and looked to percy for confirmation. He nodded with a sincere smile. She smiled back and went back to coocking. "Percy could you set the table? Dinners almost done." she threw over her shoulder. Percy walked to the cabinets and took out three plates. Setting them on the table he walked back into the kitchen and brought out three forks,spoons,and knives. After putting the silver ware on the table he went to get napkins. Hestia, with the help of kelli brought the food to the table just as percy got back with the napkins. They all sat down and started to eat. They were like a family hestia the mother with percy being the son snd kelli the daughter in law. Only the son and the daughter in law weren't exactly together. Soon though. Soon.