S I X

"You'll be great tonight. Don't worry!" I hug Zack for the last time.

"She's right. You'll rock," Alessandra added. They kiss and I smile. I'm happy for them.

"Thanks, girls!"

The coach calls him, and he leaves. Alessandra rushes to her friends, and I go to mines.

While I was walking to Chelsea, I walk past Grayson and his girlfriend. His hand is on her thigh, close to her zone - she wears a mini skirt. Ew. I didn't want to see that.

"Are we going to win tonight?" Chelsea asked laughing.

"Of course."

I grab my popcorn from Meredith and my juice. The game starts, and I eat.

^^^

"That's my boy!" I yell while laughing. Our team won. I'm not surprised.

I run to the field, leaving the girls behind me. I see Zack hugging Alessandra. When she backs away, I run into his arms and hold him tight.

"I told you you'll win," I laughed.

"You were right. My bad."

"Zack, we're going to celebrate."

"Wait a minute."

"Go, big guy! Don't make them wait," I joked and he giggled.

"Alright. See you on Monday!" he kissed his girlfriend on the lips, and me on the cheek.

"Look, Katherine. I really don't want to sound jealous. Not at all. Just, please, don't act like his girlfriend. Alright?"

"What? I-I'm sorry. I didn't realize."

"It's fine. And, if you could stay away from him for a few days, it would be perfect."

"Why would I do that? He's like my brother."

"I know, and I don't want to fight with you. I just..." she sighs. "Please, stop acting like his girlfriend."

"Uhm, fine."

"Thanks."

Grayson's POV

I see Katherine running to the field. She disappears for a second, then I see her in Zack's hands. She's all over him. Like they're a couple. But I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend.

I have to admit, it angers me a little to see her in his arms.

"Gray, why are you so tensed?"

Sarah puts her hand on my back. I become even tenser.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Doesn't matter."

I see Zack kissing Katherine's cheek. I clench my fists and my jaw and try to look somewhere else.

"Why are you acting like that?"

"Just drop it, Sarah."

I almost push her, but I'm not angry at her.

"Over my place or yours?" she asks me, then bites her bottom lip.