T W E N T Y S I X

"Can I ask you something?" he said after he stopped laughing. He has a serious face on.

"Will it hurt?"

"It's a question, Katherine."

"Say it."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stopped everything that I was doing. My heart started beating faster and I could feel my pulse in my throat, which is not normal. I gulped and looked at him. He was studying my face, worried.

"Or, not. Sorry, it was a stupid question."

"No, Grayson, it wasn't. And I would be honored to be your girlfriend."

We both smile extremely wide. We look in each other's eyes and I can feel sparkles between us. He places his hand on my thigh and squeezes it.

"It's a green light, Gray."

I say, and he turns his attention to the road. But, his hand is still on my thigh. I put my hand over his and squeeze it.

"Can I tell anyone about this?" I ask him.

"Not yet. It's dangerous. If Sarah finds out, she'd kill us both."

"You're right. At least Chelsea?"

"She hates me. Maybe we should wait a few days until everything goes back to normal."

"We can't tell Ethan either, right?"

"Right. It will be our secret."

His fingers intertwine with mine. Our hands stay on my thigh. Suddenly, he takes my hand to his mouth and softly presses his lips on my skin. I smile and watch him do it.

"Your hand is so tiny! Your entire body is tiny," he says. "Actually, your boobs and ass are pretty big." I roll my eyes and look at him.

"You know what else is tiny?"

"What?"

"Your dick."

His smile drops, but then it immediately turns into a smirk.

"Do you want me to remind you that it's not that tiny? I can do it right now, in the car." I roll my eyes again.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I bite my lip as he looks at me. I say these words only to turn him on. "I think I know what's big. Wanna find out?"

"Say it, babygirl."

"Your ego."

I take my hand away from his and giggle. He only rolls his eyes and places his hand on the wheel.

"You're hot when you're driving, daddy." I try my best not to laugh when I mumble this.

"I'm going to fuck you right now, in the back seats, if you don't stop."

"Okay, daddy, I will stop." I bite my lip again.

"I'm serious."

"I know."

^^^

We arrive back at my house. I run inside and take my stuff for the next three periods. Grayson leaves before I am ready. We have to go separately to high school.

I still can't believe that he asked me to be his girlfriend, and now we're together. It feels weird, but I like it.

I'm scared of Chelsea's, Meredith's or Zack's reaction when I'll tell them. I hope they won't be mad or something.