S E V E N

Monday

"Tomorrow night. Sleepover. At our place," I announce the girls once we sit at our table for launch.

"Perfect."

"We'll be there."

"Yay! I missed our sleepovers so much!" Clarisse sighs.

"Me too."

"And what are we going to do?"

"You'll see." my sister and I look at each other and smirk.

"You're evil."

"We know," we say simultaneously.

I see Zack enter the cafeteria. I stop my laughter and look on the floor. I wait for him to sit at his table with his friends.

I have to admit, I'm scared of Alessandra. I know I shouldn't be, after all I did nothing wrong, but she frightens me.

My phone vibrates in my bag. I check it and see a message.

Zack: u alright?

I lift my head and look in his direction. He has a worried expression on his face.

Katherine: yeah, I just have an exam next period

I lied. I have no exams today.

Zack: Good luck!

Katherine: thx

I grab my stuff and stand up. As I do this, I hit somebody. The food gets all over me and... Grayson. Oh, perfect.

"What the hell?" he asks looking at his shirt.

"I'm sorry."

I grab a tissue from my tray and try to clean his shirt.

"You better be."

"You know what? Screw you."

I say and push him. I storm out of the cafeteria and walk straight to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see a big stain on my blue shirt. Ugh! I'll have to wear this for the rest of the day.

I leave the bathroom and stride to my locker. While I was searching for my Spanish books, I hear someone behind me.

"You hit me, but you're still the one who's mad."

"Why can't you just leave me?" I slam the locker shut and stride to my class. Which I have with him.

"I told you to be careful. Don't act like you didn't listen."

He places his hand on my waist and gets me closer.

"Get your hands off me!" I try to push him away, but he holds me tight.

"Nope."

"Your girlfriend can see us."

"She's sick."