T W E N T Y

I lay my head on the steering wheel. Shit. I hate high school. It's horrible. I hate everyone. I wanna go home. I have only two more periods, so I don't see why I shouldn't go home. I mean, if you ask me, today should've been free, because yesterday was Thanksgiving Day. But, I'm not the Principal.

I turn on my engine and back away from the parking lot. When I'm about to leave the high school zone, Grayson jumps in front of my car. I push my foot on the break extremely fast and stop right in front of him.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?" I say as I open my window.

"Talk to me, Katherine."

"Go away! I wanna leave."

He comes in my right side and opens the door. He gets in and sits on the passenger's seat.

"Get out of my car!"

"Katherine, please."

"What do you want, Grayson?"

I start driving to his house.

"Thank you for not telling her."

"Well, I did it for me. Not for you."

"I know. And I'm sorry. It was my fault. I should've told you."

I stop at the red light and turn my head to him.

"Tell me what?"

"That Clarisse and Lily are kinda part of our squad."

"Oh, great. They stopped talking to me because I forgave Ethan, but now they're friends with you. They are the biggest whores I've ever seen." he chuckles and I smile.

"I can agree. They tried to make out with both Ethan and me."

"And what did you do?"

"Pushed them away, duh. They were your best friends."

"Exactly. Were."

"But, the other boys slept with both of them."

"See? I told you they're hoes."

We both laugh.

"I can't wait to tell Chelsea and Meredith about this. I think they would love it."

"Probably they will come to us too and leave you alone."

"Well, if they do that, I would cut off all your balls, then I'd kill them."

"But what did I do?"

"Are you part of that squad?"

"Well, yeah. I'm the Supreme King of the Fuckboys, am I not?"

I turn my head to him. He laughs. I can feel my cheek burning. I try to focus back on the road, but his laugh distracts me.

"Who told you that?"

"Clarisse and Lily."

At least it's not Ethan.

"What else have they told you?"

"A lot of stuff. About all of you." shit. I hope they didn't say that. "But really? Thomas took your virginity?"

I blush extremely bad. I try to hide it with my hair.

Of course they said that. Why not? They are bitches. They betrayed us. Just like Ethan and Grayson did.

"So what? Are you jealous that you weren't the one?"

"He was your boyfriend for what? One year?"

"Grayson, stop."

Please, don't remind me.

"And why did you break up?"