T H I R T Y F O U R

After everyone had left, Chelsea and I stayed to help clean up around the house. Now it's probably six o'clock.

"The party was amazing. Thank you all." Ethan said.

We all went to a group hug - Ethan, Grayson, Chelsea, Cameron, Lisa, Sean, and I. It was one of the best group hugs I've ever had. I missed all of the Dolans, and I'm happy that the twins and my sister and I are friends again.

"You deserved it," Lisa said after we broke the hug.

"Exactly." I approved her.

"Well, if the house is back to normal, we should head back home." Chelsea proposed.

"Yeah. Happy Birthday again!" I hug the twins, and so does my sister. "Goodbye!"

"Bye, girls!"

Chelsea and I walk to my car. I drive home fast and park my car next to my dad's. Mom's car isn't here. Maybe a patient of her was dying or something.

We go inside and take off our shoes. I run up to my room and change my clothes into some comfy ones, then sit down at the desk to clean my face. After I clean half of it, my phone starts ringing. I get up and take it from the jacket. A FaceTime from Grayson. Great. When I look like a creature from space, he decides to FaceTime me.

"Hey, Gray!" I answered, with only half of my face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked me giggling.

"Nothing. Why would you think that something's wrong?"

"Well, I can see only half of your face."

"I was just cleaning my make up when you called. I look like a creature from space, I don't wanna scare you."

"Oh, come on, babygirl! I'm sure it's not that bad."

I move the phone so now he can see my whole face. I put my phone down with the camera still on me, and I clean the other half of the face.

"You're gorgeous."

"I know." he chuckles at my answer.

"I have a question. You said something about a surprise earlier. What is it about?"

"I guess you'll have to wait." I wink through the camera and smirk. "I'll pick you up at nine."

"Why so late?"

"Because the night is prettier."

"What?"

"You'll see."

"Alright. I just hope you're not taking me to the woods to kill me."

"Chill, dude. You're not dying. At leasr not tonight." I chuckled.

"Gee, thanks." he laughed.

"Alright. I have to go now but don't forget. I'll pick you up at nine." I wink again and he smiles.

"Okay. Bye!"

"Bye!"

He hangs up and I walk to my closet. I open it and look for the best outfit I can pull out now.

After forty or fifty minutes of meditation and actually taking out all my clothes and trying to combine them, I stick with a simple, but cute outfit.