E I G H T

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"Yesterday I broke up with her." his voice cracks.

My eyes widened as I was staring at him.

"What? Why?"

"She found out that yesterday I fought with Grayson. For you. She acted really jealous. She accused me of cheating. She literally banned me from seeing or talking to you. I tried to explain to her that you're my friend since middle school, but she wouldn't listen, so I broke up with her."

"Zack, you didn't have to do this. You destroyed your relationship with her only because of me."

"I did not. She had accused me in the past for several times. When she said that I'm cheating on her with you, my best friend, I snapped."

My first instinct is to hug him. So I do it. I hug him really tight.

"Thank you." I silently mutter.

"For what?"

"For choosing me."

"You are like my little sister. Why would I pick her, the one who accused me."

I sigh in relief. He is my friend. Not like Ethan and Grayson. Zack stayed with me. He picked me, instead of his girlfriend. He is a real friend. I only wasted my time with the twins.

^^^

"So, think about it. It's 2030. You are the President of the United States. What's the first thing you do?"

I take a sip of my coffee and think of an answer.

"Hmm... I'd probably cure cancer and Ebola." I say with a serious voice, but I fail miserably because I start laughing.

"Yeah, sure. You're so noble, Miss President. You care about sick people. Can you kiss my baby so I can sell him on Amazon with 5000 dollars?" I laugh more loudly and I place a hand on my stomach, to calm myself down.

"Alright, I would put you as my assistant. And Chelsea as my secretary. Oh, and Ethan and Grayson as my slaves. Wait, we're in America. It's illegal to have slaves. Then, Ethan would clean after my dog, and Grayson would have to be sure that it wouldn't leave or get lost in the White House."

"You're evil."

Zack laughs when he hears my answer. I wipe a tear from the corner of my eye.

"Don't you know who I think I am?" I wink and he laughs even more.

"Did you just quote Fall Out Boy?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Grayson's POV

"Man, you alright?" I turn my head when I hear Jake.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

He looks for a second in her direction, then changes his face.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter."

Sarah places her hand on my back. I tense up under her touch.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

She asks me in a fake voice. She doesn't care. She only wants to know if I'm still in the mood to fuck her.