T H I R T Y S E V E N

Two weeks later

The winter break is finally and unfortunately over. I have to go back to high school. But, this time, Grayson and I won't be hiding anymore. I don't care what people say. I don't wanna lie again. I mean, last time we hid our relationship, I humiliated Zack in front of the whole high school.

"Chelsea, let's go! They're waiting for us!"

I knock at my sister's door, then I walk downstairs, holding my bag in one hand. I put on a pair of boots, then the jacket and my sister finally comes downstairs. I wait for her, then we leave the house together. We get in the back seats.

"Morning!" my sister and I say in sync.

"Morning, girls!" Ethan answered, then started driving to the high school.

A few minutes later, we arrive. As he parks his car, I get ready psychically for today. There are gonna be a lot of whispers. And gossiping.

I leave the car and close the door behind me. Grayson comes to me and wraps his arm around my waist. We walk to the double doors of the high school, with Chelsea and Ethan behind us.

As soon as we get in the hallways, everyone stops talking. As we walk, they whisper to each other.

"I feel uncomfortable," I mutter in Grayson's ear.

"Ignore them."

We stop at his locker. He gets his books out and throws his jacket inside.

"Well, well, well." I gulp and slowly turn around.

"What do you want, Sarah?" Grayson asked her annoyed.

"So it's true. You're dating."

"So? You jealous?" I asked her.

"You deserve each other. Two dirty mistresses." I almost slap her, but Grayson puts his hand in front of my body, stopping me.

"Sarah, give up. It's over. You lost. I won. End of the story." I hissed, giving her a death glare.

"Oh, believe me. It's not over yet," she answered back, then walked away.

"What did you win?" he asks me laughing as we walk to Chelsea's locker.

"You, obviously." I joked and flipped my hair.

"So I'm an object you own now?" he giggled.

"Pretty much."

We stop at my sister's locker and wait for her. Suddenly, Meredith joins us smiling.

"You're dating?" she asks shocked.

"Cut the bullshit, Meredith. We know what you did for the past few months." Chelsea hissed, then slammed her locker door close.

"What are you talking about?"

"We know that you were just a spy for Sarah. And don't try denying it. I saw you talking to her. And Grayson heard you." I answered angrily.

"Thank God! I don't have to hide anymore!" she sighed.

"Meredith, go away," Grayson told her.

"Says who? A cheater?"

My boyfriend clenches his jaw and fists, trying to resist the urge to kick her ass.

"I didn't cheat on her, and you all know it. You just lied, only to break us apart." he hissed.

"Yeah, sure. If you say so..."

She walks away and I roll my eyes.

"Ignore her. She's irrelevant." I told him.

"I know."