T W E L V E

Wednesday

Katherine's POV

"Shit. I should go."

I grab my bag and put it on my shoulder. I pick up my tray and walk to the trash.

Before I leave the cafeteria, I hear my name. I turn around and see Ethan, Grayson, and Sarah. The 'happy couple' is holding hands.

"You have Biology now, right?" Ethan asks me as they catch up with me.

"Yeah."

"Then, come on!"

He supports his hand again on my shoulder. I tell him to remove it, but he ignores me. I roll my eyes.

"Will you stay next to me, please?" I ask him with a child's voice.

"What happened to Zack?"

"He's sick. So, will you?"

"Alright."

"Yaay!" I hug him - actually, I just wrap my arms around his chest and hold him.

"They're so annoying." I hear Sarah whispering to Grayson, and he chuckles.

"What did you say, bitch?" I ask looking at her.

"That you're annoying. And, I swear to God, if you make me a bitch again-"

"Well, you are. Does the truth hurt you?" she tries to jump to me, but Grayson holds her.

"Kat, enough," says Ethan and massages my back.

"Alright."

"When I call you Kat you transform into Satan's bitch, but when he calls you Kat it's fine," says Grayson and it's my time to almost jumping on him and beat his ass, but Ethan holds my waist and drags me away from him.

"Grayson, shut up!" says Ethan, still not letting me go. We walk behind them.

"Why? I only said the truth. She is Satan's bitch."

Ethan makes the biggest mistake by scratching the back of his neck. I leave his embrace and run to Grayson. I push him, but he keeps his balance, and that's when Sarah slaps my arm.

"You fucking bitch!" Grayson said angry, and I roll my eyes. He strides to me and holds his hand up, ready to slap me.

"Grayson, what the fuck?" Ethan appears in front of me. "Were you going to slap her?"

"You're acting like she's your bitch." Grayson laughs, and Ethan holds me behind his back.

"Stop calling her a bitch. She is not. And, she's my friend. And she used to be yours, too. Don't act like that didn't happen. We were best friends with her and Chelsea for 15 years."

"Should I remind you that you did the same shit I did?"

"At least I apologized and stopped. But you keep doing it. Just... leave her and Chelsea alone."

Ethan grabs my hand, then drags me after him to the classroom. We're already late, but I don't care.

"Thank you."

We enter the class. Mrs Reed is not here. Thank God!

"You're welcome. You don't deserve being treated like trash."

"I know, right? I'm a fucking queen. How dares him talk about me like that?" I flip my hair like a diva. He laughs.

"And what am I if you're the queen?"

"Maybe the clown that makes me laugh."

"So I'm funny."

"I didn't say that. You might as well only trip and fall. And your face is really funny."