Chapter 1: Batman

(Batman glides towards the GCPD building and saw Jim standing next to the bat signal smoking.)

Batman: "Commissioner. Montoya."

Jim: "Batman." (He took one more smoke and he threw it on the ground.)

Batman: "What's the status?"

Jim: "We got a bank robbery in downtown. Loads of cash taken from big giant vaults." (Jim turned his back on Batman and Batman slightly tilts his head.)

Batman: "What is it, Commissioner?" (Jim closed his eyes and sighed. He turned around to look at him.)

Jim: "Harvey Dent escaped from prison." (Batman's eyes were in shock.)

Batman: "What?"

Jim: "Yeah, slipped from right under our noses! Seems like someone was smart enough to sneak in and grab him, but who? I have no earthly idea who could it be. Probably your friend Catwoman. Maybe she did it?" (Batman walked up towards him.)

Batman: "No, it can't be her. She's not that shady to let out a criminal like him." (Jim was pacing and thinking.)

Jim: "I don't know. Maybe he let himself out and fooled the guard somehow."

Batman: "No matter what he did, he has to be stopped."

Jim: "Agreed. He's out loose, grabbing cash and the only person I'm relying on is..."

Batman: "Me."

Jim: "That's right. So, get on with it and lock that criminal up in a super prison." (Batman took out his grapple gun.)

Batman: "Don't have to tell me twice, Commissioner. I'll let you know when I got him." (He launched it to a nearby vantage point and took off.)

Renee: "We'll be listening." (Batman landed in front of the bank and saw a blockade.)

Batman: "Not going in that way. Need to find a better way inside." (He looked up and a good way in.)

Batman: "There we go." (He launched himself on the roof and quietly got inside. He saw a lot of masked robbers getting cash.)

Robber #1: (Whistles) "Man, we hit the mother load!"

Robber #4: (Whispers) "Shut up! Do you want somebody to hear you? We're robbing the place with no alarm. So, keep your damn mouth shut or I'll shut it for you!"

Robber #1: (Whispers) "Okay, god!"

Robber #5: "Let's hurry up before the boss gets here and we're all dead." (Batman looked around for the alarm, but he couldn't see a thing. He activated his detective mode in his eyes and saw the alarm.)

Batman: (Whispers) "You think you guys are safe in here, you're wrong."

Alfred: (COM and Whispers) "Batman, what do you think they're planning to do after they get the money?"

Batman: (Whispers) "That's what I want to find out." (He looked everywhere to see what else they have inside the bank. He saw red glowing lights and he squinted to see what it actually was. He found out in a second and his eyes got wide.)

Batman: (Whispers) "They're planning to blow it up."

Alfred: (COM and Whispers) "What?!"

Batman: (Whispers) "After they get the money and leave, they'll blow it up bank to bank and building to building."

Alfred: (COM and Whispers) "You got to stop them at once. Don't hesitate."

Batman: (Whispers) "Right."