Chapter 8: Catwoman

(Batgirl arrived as she walked towards Batman and Robin. Batman touched his headcom.)

Batman: "Alfred, find out who's this girl."

Alfred: (COM) "She says her name is Batgirl and only Batgirl."

Batman: "That's not much to go on."

Alfred: (COM) "Well, I can't look it up any further. Her information is encrypted." (There was static interference taking over the COMs.)

Alfred: (COM) "Hey, what's going on?" (Batman tapped his headcom.)

Batman: "Alfred, you there?" (Suddenly, the COMs came back on with a different person.)

Frankie: (COM) "Say, what's the big idea looking up personal information about Batgirl?"

Alfred: (COM) "Excuse me, but who do you think you are bursting over our conversation like that?"

Frankie: (COM) "That does not matter. I'm coder just like you and I encrypted Batgirl's information, so people won't get any ideas of hacking into it. People like you."

Alfred: (COM) "Why, I never...why would you think of me like that? I'm only a butler."

Frankie: (COM) "Yeah, but there's more to you than just a butler."

Batman: "You two stop this! We have a mission to do."

Robin: "Two missions."

Batman: "And you're not helping at all by arguing. Now, cut the chatter and let us work."

Frankie: (COM) "Fine, I'm getting off this channel." (There was static and ringing going on while Frankie gets off the line.)

Alfred: (COM) "Much better. Batman, I'll talk to you later."

Batman: "Will do." (Batman releases his headcom and Batgirl looked confused.)

Batgirl: "I'm sorry. Is everything okay?"

Robin: "Oh, Batman? He's fine."

Batgirl: "Right. So, I heard that they're two bad guys doing something that they shouldn't be doing."

Batman: "Exactly. Mr. Freeze is freezing hostages and storing them in his frozen chambers to turn them into ice sculptures."

Batgirl: "Ugh, that's sick."

Robin: "I couldn't agree more." (He crossed his arms.)

Batman: "Meanwhile, Catwoman is at the Glitter Diamond nightclub doing some bad major things. I'll stop Mr. Freeze."

Robin: "I guess that means Batgirl and I will stop Catwoman."

Batgirl: "Just try to catch up with me." (She jumped off the roof and Robin shook his head and smiled.)

Robin: "Don't worry about me. I can do stunts and good luck, Batman!" (He jumped after Batgirl and Batman nodded. He launched his grappling hook and took off as well. Batgirl landed in front of the Glitter Diamond nightclub.)

Batgirl: "Okay, Robin. Here's how this is going to go."

Robin: "Okay, go ahead."

Batgirl: "I will keep an eye out for Catwoman while you search for the diamonds."

Robin: "Sounds easy enough."

Batgirl: "Good. Report once you got them and I'll report back if I see Catwoman."