Chapter 9: Robin and Batgirl VS Catwoman

(Batgirl and Robin were looking at each other.)

Batgirl: "Diamonds?"

Robin: "Oh, you mean these?" (He holds them out and teases Catwoman. She was about to run over to them just to grab them, but he was about to throw them into the streets.)

Robin: "Ah, ah. Not so fast, kitty paws. You will have to fight us for it."

Batgirl: "That's right. If you win, you get to keep them and continue on what you're doing. If we win, then we take you to prison and show those diamonds to the authorities. Fair?"

Catwoman: "Hm. Why must kids always take things that aren't theirs to have?"

Robin: "Because we're vigilantes and you're a just a criminal."

Catwoman: "Heh. You know, funny story. Batman almost said the same thing to me."

Batgirl: "Wait. How do you know Batman?"

Catwoman: "Doesn't matter. So, you say if I win, I get the diamonds?"

Robin: "Yeah, that's right."

Catwoman: "Then we're wasting time. Let's dance!" (She charged at Robin and Batgirl pushed him out of the way. She blocked Catwoman's claws close to her face. Catwoman laughed.)

Catwoman: "Careful. You don't want my claws to pierce that pretty face of yours."

Batgirl: "Yeah, I can see that." (She kicked her hard in the stomach that Catwoman yelped.)

Batgirl: "Robin, don't let her that diamond! No matter what happens, don't give it to her!" (Suddenly, a whip was wrapped around her neck and she was pulled forward by Catwoman.)

Robin: "Batgirl!"

Batgirl: (Straining) "Ah, I'm fine. Don't let her steal that diamond." (Catwoman grabbed Batgirl by the cape.)

Catwoman: "Will you look at that. I caught a little bat in my whip. One down and one to go."

Batgirl: "Listen, Catwoman. You need to stop." (She reached in her pockets and grabbed a smoke bomb. She activated it by throwing it on the ground.)

Catwoman: "Ahh!" (She coughed and waved her hand to get it away. Batgirl went to Robin.)

Batgirl: "Let's get out of here!"

Robin: "Okay." (A whip caught her foot and she fell.)

Batgirl: "Whoa!" (She saw Catwoman furious that she hissed at Batgirl.)

Catwoman: "Oh, no. We're not done just yet! You can't escape from me!" (She started to drag Batgirl.)

Batgirl: "Ahhh!" (Robin wanted to help.)

Robin: "Batgirl!"

Batgirl: "Ahhh!" (Catwoman finished dragging her and grabbed her by the neck.)

Catwoman: "Stop messing around and fight or are you afraid that you might lose?"

Batgirl: "Okay, you're right. We'll fight truthfully." (Catwoman looked in her eyes.)

Catwoman: "Hmph. Fine." (She dropped her on the ground and she went to Robin. Robin was blocking her moves quickly.)

Catwoman: "Where are those diamonds? Where are they?!" (Robin slowly raised his hand up and opened it. There was nothing in his hand.)

Robin: "Oh, it appears that I don't have them."

Batgirl: "I do." (She held it and jingled it. Catwoman frowned and Batgirl smirked.)

Batgirl: "You want it?" (She puts it in one of her pockets.)