Chapter 11: "Livewire"

(Barbara and Dick changed their outfits into their superhero costumes.)

Batgirl: "Are you ready?"

Robin: "Yeah." (Suddenly, they heard someone scream.)

Person 1: "AAAAH! Somebody, do something! Help!"

Robin: "I got this." (Batgirl puts a hand on his chest.)

Batgirl: "No. You go to GCPD, I got this handled."

Robin: "Okay, but are you sure?" (Batgirl gently smiled and kissed his cheek.)

Batgirl: "Don't worry about it. I'll be back in one piece."

Robin: "You better." (He walked backwards to face Batgirl.)

Batgirl: "You know I will." (Robin smiled and quickly ran out towards the road. Batgirl held her headcom.)

Batgirl: "Frankie, come in. This is Batgirl. Come in, Frankie." (There was a little static, but Frankie answers while she was crunching.)

Frankie: (COM/Crunching) "Frankie, here. What's up?"

Batgirl: "Frankie, rude! You're talking with your mouth full! Didn't your parents taught you proper manners?" (She crossed her arms.)

Frankie: (COM) "Hey...*crunch*. It's not my fault that this funnel cake is truly the bomb." (Batgirl thought about it.)

Batgirl: "What...uh flavor?"

Frankie: (COM) "Red velvet, girl! *Crunch*."

Batgirl: "Man!"

Frankie: (COM) "Don't worry I bought another one for you when you come see me. *Crunch*" (Batgirl smiled and chuckled.)

Batgirl: "Thanks, Frankie. Now, I heard a scream that was probably quite a ways from here. Do you think that you can find the source of the audio for me?"

Frankie: (COM) "I already got you covered, girl. You have a spy drone that can channel anything with the push of a button that located on your shoulder buttons where your cape is connected. You also have spy lenses inside your iris. Once you hit the button, you can see and hear anything, but I can control the drone with my joystick."

Batgirl: "Why, Frankie. Have you been tweaking with my costume while I was asleep?"

Frankie: (COM) "Well, yeah. Also I know that your birthday is tomorrow."

Batgirl: "You even looked on my calendar?!"

Frankie: (COM) "Yeah and I also sent a letter to your "friend" Dick Grayson."

Batgirl: "What? How did you do that and why?"

Frankie: (COM) "While I was talking to Dick, I placed a letter in his back pocket."

Batgirl: "Wow, how did I not notice that? What does it say?"

Frankie: (COM) "That's none of your business. Now, can we focus, please?"

Batgirl: "Fine, but I still want to know what it says."

Frankie: (COM) "Over my dead body. Activate your spy drone and we can get started."

Batgirl: "Alright." (She pressed the button as she closed her eyes.)

Drone: "Spy drone online."

Frankie: "It works! God, technology is so cool! Okay, Batgirl. I'm controlling the drone." (Batgirl opened her eyes and her pupils were light blue instead of green. Inside her iris were like the lenses of a camera.)