Chapter 6: Batman and Robin

(The two superheroes were in the Batmobile driving throughout the city.)

Batman: "So, how does it feel being in the Batcave?"

Robin: "It was amazing!"

Batman: "Glad to hear it. We're heading to GCPD. Be ready to hit the eject button." (Robin's eyes got wide and surprised when he said that.)

Robin: "There's an eject button?"

Batman: "Yeah, under the dashboard." (He points to it.)

Robin: "Unbelievable. I'm traveling with the Batman in his Batmobile talking about his awesome Bat switches. You must have tons of surprises hidden in your sleeves."

Batman: "You have no idea, Robin. You have no idea. That's why you'll be the one who will press the button."

Robin: "No way. Would you really let me..."

Batman: "Of course, unless you're afraid you'll might break it."

Robin: "No, I want to push it."

Batman: "One more thing."

Robin: "Yes?"

Batman: "Don't reveal your identity. It's really important unless it's really necessary. Got it?"

Robin: "Yeah."

Batman: "Repeat it."

Robin: "Don't reveal your identity because it important unless it's necessary." (Batman nodded because he got it right.)

Batman: "Hit the button." (Robin looked at him.)

Robin: "What?"

Batman: "Hit it." (Robin shrugged and pushed it. The sun roof opened and they got launched out.)

Robin: "Whoa!"

Batman: "Robin, quick! Extend your cape, so you can glide!" (They both started to glide and Robin was excited about him gliding.)

Robin: "This is awesome!" (They landed on the GCPD building and Jim saw them approach him.)

Jim: "Hello, Batman and..."

Robin: "Oh, I'm his friend..."

Batman: "Sidekick."

Robin: "Sidekick...Robin." (He reached his hand out to Jim and Jim looked at him.)

Jim: "Right...anyway. We got word that Zucco is on the move as we speak. I want you to find him and put him in a nice cell. I heard he likes to be in alleyways."

Robin: "That's it? We're on it!"

Batman: "We'll get it done, Jim. Let's go, Robin." (He jumped and started to glide towards the alleys.)

Robin: "Right, uh, see you later, Jim!" (He ran off and glided behind Batman. Jim scratched his head and looked at his cigarette.)

Jim: "Man, I need to lay off those cigarettes because I think they're getting to me." (Batman and Robin landed next to the trash can.)

Robin: "Ew, gross. What's that smell?" (He looked next to Batman and saw the trash can.)

Robin: "Oh. Nevermind." (Batman looked down the alleyway and saw a silencer on the ground.)

Robin: "What's that, Batman?"

Batman: "Silencer." (He felt the silencer in his hand and noticed it wasn't cold.)

Batman: "It's warm."

Robin: "Meaning?"

Batman: "Meaning he already fired two shots." (Robin tapped his chin, thinking.)