Nightmares

I'm running. Running fast. As fast as I can away from that house. My father is chasing me and calling to me, but I still run. Soon he starts saying things. "You can't outrun me Bevvie!" I still run. He calls that line out a few more times but each time his voice gets pitchier. I've heard this voice before. It belongs to someone, or more like something, that is very scary to the Losers Club. That voice belongs to Pennywise. I start to run faster calling my friends names frantically, but they don't answer. Soon I'm in front of the house on Neibolt Street. I see the clown standing in the doorway holding a balloon. My friends behind him, but they're different. They're all missing an arm. Except Bill. He's floating. Then I realize something. This is just a dream. A dream that seems so real. I start to pinch myself and scream frantically trying to wake myself up but it doesn't work. I am frightened by what Richie told everyone earlier about the movie he wanted to watch. "If he kills you in your dream you die in real life." I did not want that to happen. Eventually I do wake up.

I sit up as soon as I wake up, bumping my head into Bill's.

"W-What happened B-Bev?" Bill asked me rubbing his head where out head's hit each other.

"I don't want to talk a-about it." I said looking down, not wanting to make eye contact with any of the losers. Eddie handed me his inhaler and I realized how heavy I was breathing. I took his inhaler and inhaled it quickly before handing it back to him.

Everything was quiet for a few minutes, everyone still crowded around me. I look at each one of my friends. They all have two arms. I sigh in relief.

"What time is it?" I ask them.

Eddie checks his watch. "4 in the morning."

I nod. "We should go back to sleep guys." Stanley says. Everyone nods and lays back down on the floor.

Everyone is soon asleep.. except me. I don't want to go back to sleep. I can't go back to sleep. Then I hear something coming from a room down the hall. I stand up trying not to disrupt the others. I leave the living room not knowing someone was still awake.

As I walk towards the noise I realize it is coming from Georgie's room.

"Bev?" I jump at the sound at someones voice. "What a-are you doing?" It's Bill.

"I heard something coming from in here.." I say putting my hand on the cracked door.

Bill doesn't stop me from opening the door. In the room I see Georgie's room decorated like a normal kid room. Except there's a photo album on a shelf. Covered in blood.

"What happened to that one?" I ask Bill pointing to the shelf.

"A few weeks after Georgie's disappearance, I looked through his album. I stopped at the most recent picture of him. His school photo. I looked at it for a few seconds and then it.. it w-winked at me. Soon b-blood started oozing out of the photo. I-I called to my parents but t-they couldn't see it.." He said barely stuttering.

"You never cleaned it?"

"I-I was never allowed in his room again." He said. I hugged him.. briefly. I'm not sure if he remembers the kiss he gave me before I left to live with my aunt.. But I do.

A/N: This was really cheesy sorry