Bilverly

As soon as I exited Bill's front door, someone grabbed my hand and whirled me around. I saw Bill standing in front of me. Our faces were only a few inches apart. I took this as my chance to remind of something that has been long forgotten in his mind. I kissed him quickly and ran away. While I got on my skateboard I noticed Richie standing by his bike, dumbfounded by what had just happened.

Huh, weird. It's unlike Richie to be quiet when something like that happens. Are we even talking about THE Richie Tozier anymore? I know all the losers will know about the kiss by tomorrow, though.

Was it even a kiss? It was so short. Probably too short to be considered a kiss. More like.. a peck on the lips. Oh who am I kidding, I've only ever been kissed by one guy, not including the kiss Ben gave me while we were in the sewers. Of course it was nice of him writing the poem and all but... I only have feelings for Bill. He's the only person I ever will have feelings for.

When I get back to the motel I ran straight up to the room I shared with my aunt.

"Where in the world have you been?" She asked me from the small desk that was near the television.

"I told you, I was spending the night at a friends house over the phone." I told her putting my skateboard by the door and my bag on the bed.

"Yes, I know that. Which friend, though?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"None of your business." Maybe not the best thing to say to an aunt when she's in a crabby mood.

"Beverly. Where. Were. You?" She asked emphasizing each word. It sent a chill down my spine. I hated when she emphasized her words like that. It reminded me of my father.

"At Bill Denbrough's house..." I mumbled barely audible for anyone else to hear.

"What?"

"The Denbrough's house." I snapped.

"Don't you have any girlfriends?"

"No."

"What about Greta Keene? I met her today at the drugstore. She said you guys used to be best friends."

I scoffed at the mention of her name. "Greta Keene? Saying we were best friends. Puh-lease."

"Well, we are meeting her and her father out for dinner."

I glared at my aunt. "Count me out." I said grabbing my skateboard and leaving the motel.

"Beverly!" I could hear my aunt shout after me. Greta Keene. Saying we were best friends. More like nemesis.

I rode my skateboard around the small town for a few hours. I didn't go down Neibolt Street though. I'm not risking it.

Soon the sun starts to set and my stomach grumbles. Then I realized I forgot my cash at the motel. I groaned and rode to the nearest gas station. If you're wondering it was 7Eleven.

When I walked through the door of the gas station the cashier was asleep behind the counter. No one else was working so I decided this would be a good chance to grab some food. I grabbed a bag of pretzels and left.

I was nervous the cashier was going to wake up so I ran out as fast as I could without making any noise.

I walked to the nearest park with my skateboard in one hand and my pretzels in the other.

I saw a group of six boys sitting under a tree. These boys just happened to be the losers. I wonder what they were talking about. Oh gosh.. I hope Richie hasn't mentioned what he saw.

But knowing Richie, he's probably told half the town by now.

A/N: Yay Bilverly is starting!! I'm thinking about starting some drama between Bill, Bev, and Ben muhaha. Till next time fellow losers