Open House

As the Losers and I were walking to the school for open house when Richie put his arm around me.

"Can you not." I say pushing his arm away from me.

He pouted playfully. "Aww why? You let Bill hold your hand." I look down at my hand and see that Bill and my hands are intertwined.

"Bill's different Richie." I say looking at the school that was now nearby.

Richie pouted and turned to Eddie. "Can I hold your hand?" He asked jokingly. Eddie blushed and nodded. Is it me or am I sensing something going on between them?

"O-Ok.." Eddie said as he and Richie held each other's hand.

When we got to the school we were given our schedules. We all had homeroom together so that was good. Bill and I had all of our classes together so that made me happy. Sadly, Richie was in 6 of our classes so we would have to deal with him being class clown.

I looked around me and making sure Greta wasn't close by. I was also looking for my dad but I doubt he'd be here.

"W-Who are you l-looking for Bev?" Bill asked me. I think that he stutters more when he's around big crowds of people.

"No one." I say completing my 'search' and looking at Bill.

I still couldn't believe how fast summer was going. I mean, I know we still have two weeks until school starts but I don't think I'm mentally prepared for going back to school in Derry.

I wish it could stay summer for forever.

But sadly, that will never happen.

While we were walking through the halls, looking for our classes, I saw the janitor's door that had "Marsh" on it. I looked at it then looked away. It made my stomach feel sick knowing that my dad still worked at the school.

Richie, I guess, saw the door and him being him went and knocked on the door.

"Richie!" I hissed.

"What, it's not like he'd be here anyways." He said in smart tone.

"That's still not cool, Richie." Ben said.

"You still act like an elementary school kid." Stan said.

"What?!" A voice from in the closet said. It sound exactly like my dad.

I started walking away before anyone could open the door. Bill followed me.

"Mr. Marsh! Clean up on aisle 2!" Richie said jokingly into the door.

My dad opened the door. "What do you want kid?" He said in an annoyed tone. Bill and I were watching all this break down from behind a wall.

"Nothing." Richie said then walked away. The rest of the Losers had left him as soon as that door opened and joined us.

Soon enough we had all found our classes and were walking home.

A/N: I don't have anything really to say so 😂 Till next time fellow Losers!