It's Too Soon!

It is guaranteed that Pennywise comes every 27 years. But sometimes it comes sooner. Sometimes it comes later. Once it is here it stays here for a year and feasts on innocent children. I guess now that Beverly is back something has awoken. The clown is awake and is hungry. Hungry for fear and flesh and blood. Hungry to hear the ripping of another Georgie Denbrough's arm. But most importantly, it wants to kill the losers club.

It has been two weeks since my aunt left. Didn't even bother to look for me, just left. Mrs. Denbrough was skeptical at first but let me stay in the guest room for as long as I need too. Now The Losers Club was gathered at the Barrens.

"Kids have been going missing like wildfire!" Richie exaggerates.

"Do you think-" Ben started.

"That IT could be back?" Stan finished his sentence for him.

"It's too soon guys! IT only comes out every 27 years!" Eddie says pacing near the water.

"It can come sooner though Eddie." I told him.

"G-Guys." Bill said looking at the water. Everyone followed his gaze. In the water was a kid.. and a clown. The clown looked up.

IT smiled. "Well hiya Losers!" It's smile was hideous with blood stained teeth. Layers upon layers of teeth. "I hope you remember us!" The clown said pulling up the kid in the water. It was Georgie Denbrough.

Everyone stood in shock, like Georgie must have been when his arm was ripped off by a clown in the sewers.

"T-This isn't real." Bill said trying to convince himself that he wasn't seeing what he thought he was seeing.

The clown frowned, "Why isn't it real enough for ya B-B-B-Billy?" He said with that hideous smile once again.

"What.. What do you want?!" I asked.. or more like shouted. I was afraid. We all were. Even though we knew this psychotic clown feasts off of fear we couldn't help it. We had been living in fead for two years because of this clown!

"What I want?" The clown said in a pitchy voice, "Is you losers. And I won't stop until every single one of you is gone." Then he disappeared, as well as Georgie.

Why does he want to kill The Losers? Because they are the only ones who know how to defeat him and could possibly destroy him and put him into eternal hunger. IT wants to destroy them. Wipe them off the face of this earth. And he won't stop and he won't care how many people get hurt.

"Wow Bill." I said holding one of the papers he put away a few nights ago. "This seems so.. real. I mean, I know it is real but how you got it in my point of view is frightening." I said I handing him back the paper.

"T-Thanks. I think I might want to start writing horror books when I get older." He said putting the paper back in the drawer.

"I think that profession would suit you well, Bill." I smiled at him. It was true my aunt had left with out looking for me. Yet honestly, I didn't care because I have the Losers. That's all I need.

A/N: I'm sorry if you thought that the clown coming back was actually happening in the story. I was thinking about making that the main theme but then I realized that Stephen King has already made a certain time for Pennywise to come back and I don't want to change that. Anyways until next time fellow losers.