Start Talking

The next day the Losers and I met up at 7Eleven. I had only one thing on my "To Do List" today, and that was to talk to Ben.

When Bill and I got there we were the last ones to meet up with the rest of them. Ben didn't make eye contact with me, and to be honest it kind of hurt. It didn't hurt as bad when I saw Bill talking to a girl in fifth grade. Yeah, fifth grade. Anyways, I walked over to Ben and sat next to him. Bill sat across from us but joined in on the other's conversation.

"Ben can I talk to you?" I whispered.

He shook his head.

"Please?" I asked him.

"Fine." He said still not looking at me.

"About yesterday.." I start.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." He said.

"Why?" I ask him.

"I know you and Bill are together so.." He said sadly.

I glanced up to make sure nobody was listening, and they weren't so that's good.

"Does everyone know?" He nodded.

"...I do really like you Beverly." He said.

"I know.." I said.

"Are things weird between us now?"

"Only if we make it weird." I say.

He smiled and finally looked up. The boys were arguing about the new design of he coke bottle. It's not green anymore, it's clear. I think that's pretty cool.

I excused myself and went to the restroom. I don't know why but I just stood in the stall not doing anything. I heard two pairs of footsteps come in.

"Did you hear Beverly Marsh is in town?" A girl asked.

"Yeah, you haven't seen her?" The other girl asked.

"No, I've been away this summer." The first girl said.

"Well now the school's s-" I walk out of my stall and let the door slam behind me.

"Hi." I say sarcastically to them. Greta and Susan.

They were both too dumfounded to know I had left the bathroom already.

I sat down, next to Bill this time. Nothing weird was happening between Ben and I, but I just missed my cuddle buddy. We held hands underneath the table.

When Greta and Susan walk by I hide underneath the table. While I'm down there I see Richie and Eddie holding hands. YES!! Finally! Reddie is coming true.

"Y-You can come u-up now Bev." Bill says.

I sit back on my chair. "Did they see me?" I ask them.

"Who?" Richie and Stan ask.

"G- Never mind." I say.

We enjoy the rest of the day talking at the table and walking home. Enjoying our last few hours of summer.

A/N: I think this will be the last chapter of this story. I'll probably make another one for when they start school but for now, goodbye fellow losers. Thank you for all the support, votes, and comments you guys have left on this story. I love all of you!

I have shoutouts for some people who have supported this.

GiovanaNunes0 and ItsJustMax

If I didn't tag you, don't worry you all are amazing people. Bye guys!