Beverly Sees A Cat

I was sitting on my ned at the Denbrough's house when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"B-Bev?" Bill asked.

"Yes?"

"A-Are you ok?" He asked me.

"I think so." I shrugged. He came and sat down next to me.

"W-What are you g-gonna do about i-it?" He asked putting an arm around me.

"I guess I'll talk to him tomorrow.."

"O-Ok." Bill said.

We snuggled for a few minutes and then Bill's mom called us downstairs for dinner.

After dinner, Bill and I did out usual routine. Took showers, got in bed, and 30 minutes later Bill came into my room.

I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"T-There's only a few m-more days left of s-summer." He said.

"Don't remind me." I said dramatically.

"M-My mom said s-she signed me u-up for counseling." He said.

"Why?"

"T-To help with m-my stutter." He said.

"Ok." I yawned.

"L-Let's go to s-sleep." He said I nodded.

A few hours later I woke up. It was the middle of the night. I looked over at Bill. He was still asleep. I heard a noise from outside. So, I walked over to my window and looked out. It was just a cat. I sighed in relief and made my way back to the bed. Then I heard the cat from outside. It wasn't purring, it was hissing now. I groaned and made my way back to the window. The hissing had stopped but what I stopped scarred me for life. There the cat was, in the middle of the street but it didn't have a leg. Next to it, was an animal. It looked up at me. A wolf. Since when did Derry get wolves? At least it was a wolf and not something worse.

Then I walked back to my bed and went to sleep.

A/N: I don't have anything really to say. So, till next time fellow losers.