1

L I A M 💙 D U N B A R

"Hey guys!" I greet as I sat down at the table with Mason on my left and Scott on my right. I receive 'hey's' and 'hi's' from the group.

Theo sits in front of me and smiles at us. "Hey" Scott, Stiles, Malia, and Lydia were still very skeptical of him considering for what he did but Im past that. I don't hold grudges. I just get revenge. "Hey" Mason says and Corey gives him a smile.

They engage in their conversations. Lydia with Stiles' arm around her shoulder pulling her in. Malia and Scott flirting with each other. Corey and Mason almost having dry sex. Lastly, me and Theo, silently staring at each other.

"So, what are you doing after school?" he asks trying to start a conversation. "Nothing really," shrugging. "Maybe just watch movies or play COD." he nods. "Can I come over?" I can tell he isn't used to asking these types of questions.

"Sure, my parents are away on a business trip so really you can just stay the night," he nods and a smile spreads on his face. "I'll be there by 5," the bell rings signifying the end of lunch and the start of class.

Chemistry, here I go.

"Hey dude, sorry that I can't come over tonight, me and Corey are kind of going to New York for the weekend to visit some family," mason apologizes.

"Oh no worries, Theo is coming over." his face turns to confusion. "For what?" I give him a small smile. "Revenge maybe?" he gives me a smile.

"See you on Monday," he says goodbye and both Corey and Mason turn invisible before running off.

-

I enter my empty home and throw my bag onto the floor. Theo wouldn't be here until 5 so I took my shirt off and ran up the stairs to take a shower.

To clarify things, I am sorta kinda slightly gay. I am as straight as a flexible ruler. Grabbing some basketball shorts and a muscle tee. Taking my time to strip and get into the shower.

The water mattes my hair as water flows down my face and body. I loved showers, I could think about everything and anything in just 15 minutes. Today, I decide to take longer considering there was no one to hurry me up and get out of the shower so we could eat together.

-

T H E O 💙 R A E K E N

I walk towards my home, thankfully my parents are long gone and won't return back. Checking the time before throwing myself onto my bed. 4:36.

Liam. Dunbar. So easy to roll off the tongue. Easy to possibly moan? I had a thing for him I guess you could say. He was dumb, easy to piss off, anger issued, Liam. Im not sure why I feel like how I do for him but he just has this sort of lingering weird feeling.

A deal could be made? He seems to be the only friend I have after betraying the rest. A smile spreads across my face. Yes.

My hand runs through my hair as I get up and grab my car keys before running outside towards my truck to drive to Liam's. Thoughts running wild through my mind as I speed down the empty rode.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Hey, so this is my first Thiam story and honestly I am proud of this first chapter. If you could please leave a comment on what rating you would give it? This could help me improve.
Anyways, chapter lengths will be different some as short at 500 words, others, more than a 1,000.

Thank you for reading an enjoy the rest for the story!