15

Sighing, I start organizing my room a bit. I rub my temples and take out my Chemistry book. Anxiety was filling me. Burning every inch of my body. The plan is tomorrow and we had simply told our parent's we were going to Derek's 'beach house' for the weekend.

Fear and Anxiousness was not a good combination yet here I am, feeling exactly that. Theo has made an effort in trying to talk to me but I either ignored him or ran the other way. It feels like shit not being by the person you like, especially if they were the one that caused the problem as to why.

The pack has noticed my mood change and only Scott and Stiles know the actual reason why. You could tell Theo wasn't feeling that great either. Nobody questioned us though.

Getting up, I start changing into my pajamas which consisted of only my boxers and shorts. A tap is heard on my window as I slipped my shirt off. 

Theo

"What do you want?" opening the window. "Liam can you just listen to me?" he grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "What Theo?" speaking lowly since my parents were home. 

"I just wanted to let you know that I am and will always be on your side and not Angel's" he whispered. "How can I be sure?" lowly chuckling bitterly. "Because I would have turned a long time ago," his hands cup my face and he smashes his lips on mine.

I know I know, this is bad. I shouldn't be kissing back and wanting more. But I did want more. his hands traveled down to the hem of my basketball shorts. Pushing him onto my bed and climbing on top. 

"We can't" I muttered as he played with my shorts. "My parents are home," I could not believe myself. I am supposed to be angry and not this close to Theo after what he did.

Might as well just send myself to hell now. 

"Just don't be too loud," he whispered. Rolling my eyes I begin kissing his neck and making hickeys. "As much as I am angry at you because of what you did, this doesn't change anything." 

He hums in response. He sits up and places me in a straddling position. My hands pull his shirt over his head and kissing him again. "You are something else, Liam," he whispered in between kisses.

Mentally rolling my eyes, again, I shake my hips. "Just shut up and kiss me before I regret giving in to this," he laughed before laying me on the bed with him hovering over my body. His kisses trailed down my chest and back up.

I let out a breathy moan as he found my sweet spot and started sucking softly. His tongue licked the spot he just marked and I felt his teeth scrape against my neck as he found other spots to mark. "Theo," moaning in a whisper and tugging at his sweatpants and boxers.

-

I wake abruptly by my alarm clock screaming and having '7:50' on display. Sighing, I rub my eyes and get out of my bed. Since Theo and I have been on a 'no talking basis', we haven't done it in a while. 

Sighing, I step into the shower to take care of the problem my dream caused. 

The plan was actually today and I was so scared. I shouldn't be this surprised anymore or scared because somehow we survive but, it doesn't change how I feel about putting the pack in danger.

Especially Stiles and Lydia and Mason who can't heal.

Rubbing my temples, I look for some Tylenol or Asprin to get rid of my headache that was about to form. 

The sound of a beep from outside brings me back to my senses. Mason was picking me, Corey, and it would originally be Theo too but now it's just us three. Lydia, Malia, Scott, and Stiles were going in Stiles' jeep. "Hey, you ready?" Corey squeezed my shoulder lightly and Mason looked at me with sad eyes. 

"Yep, gotta start sometime," giving a simple sentence before we started our way to school. The car ride was dead silent. I mean, how could we get excited if we knew what the events of today would bring? 

"Liam, just know that we love you, whatever happens, we will be alright. We always are," Mason reassured me. His heart was steady and although mine wasn't and he was, I was absolutely sure he was doubting his words. There was that small slight hint of shakiness that I was able to catch.

Nodding, we get out of the car and meet up with the group. No one spoke a word, no one tried to get each other's attention, no one had their head up. Our gazes were on the floor as we passed the halls and many people were noticing our quietness.

Ignoring their stares, we go to our lockers, that were close to each other.

It was like a scene from a movie. A supernatural movie. You know? A movie where it's a group of friends and they are fighting against the supernatural and at this point of the movie, it's close to the end where all of our lives are on the line. Where we are so lost.

But that movie is fake acting, this, is real life.

I shut my locker and head to my first class. 

-

This day was going by slowly and I am thankful because the longer the day, the more time I have until I have to face nine p.m.

"Liam," Scott spoke up after a moment of silence in lunch. Our table was out of it and there was nothing we could possibly do about it. "Yea?" looking up. "We will be fine," I hear his heart jump when speaking. He was unsure himself. He looked at me with hopeful eyes that I didn't hear his heart.

I don't bring it up though. I was scared to talk. In fear of my voice cracking. So I simply nodded and kept my gaze low once again.

[]

Y'all, this chapter got me in my feels. So yea the next few will be crazy and kinda chaotic but I needed to add drama. Hope you liked it though! Goodbye!!