2

*will edit later*

"Fuck!" Liam yells as I enter the house. "Why the fu- you're just camping in a stupid corner!" my guess is he started playing COD. My eyes travle around the simple clean home before going up the stairs.

"Liam?" I walk into the room where the screams were coming from. "Oh hey, didn't even realise it was 5 already. Just sit wherever and grab a control." I do as told, for once, and turn on the controller.

"Who we playing with?" I stare at his lips as he bites his bottom one in frustration. "Some guys online that I play with sometimes," he was focused on the game as if his life depended on winning. "Yes fuck yes!" he cheers. "You still wanna play or would you rather do something else?" he places the controller next him and his eyes stare into mine.

"I've never really played this so maybe do something else?" lie. I just wanted to somehow end up on top of him. "Okay, we can watch a movie instead or if you piss me off, I will beat your ass." he gives me a small smile. I roll my eyes.

"I'll play later guys. You better not dissapoint," the guys respond with fake hurt and comments like 'never!' and 'how could you think so low?'

"Okay, wanna watch a movie?" he stands up and pulls out a box from under his bed. "I have any movie here so choose whichever," he walks out of the room to god knows where and I kneel to the floor.

My mind was somewhere else so I didn't really pay attention to the movie names. "You choose one?"  breaking my thoughts as he enters with drinks and food. "Yea," looking down to read the title for the movie I randomly picked. "Anabelle Creation," never seen it because I never really watched TV. "Sweet," he places the movie in and my eyes travel to his arms.

He looks at me as I just stand waiting to see what will happen next. "What?" his hands go up in surrender.

L I A M 💙 D U N B A R

It's weird having Theo in my house. I quickly place the movie inside the player ad wait for it I load. "Have you seen it before?" I ask not turning around. "No, I don't really watch TV." nodding. "You can sit or lay down on my bed or the floor, doesn't matter" turning around to see him jump onto the bed and sprawl like a starfish.

"Move let me lay down too," he was loosening up and not being his usual tense Theo. I get under the covers after turning the lights off making my room completely dark besides the light coming from the TV.

-

"I swear to fucking god if you do that I will break your nose," he looks at me with glaring eyes. He threatened to throw my controller out of the window, my favorite one that I play with on COD. Giving him deathly eyes.

And then he throw it out. He stumbles back with a groan as I punched his nose, breaking it. "This is the fourth time you have done it!" I stare him before punching him again. "Five times" he groans and waits for it to heal.

"This is an abusive friendship," Theo comments as he sniffs a bit to see if the burning sensation had dissapeared from his nose. "Well,I have to go collect my controller from outside," stand up and running down stairs and out side to where it fell. It was okay, thankfully. I ask as I make it up to my room, "What do we do now?"

He thinks about it before shaking his head no. "Do you know how to bake cake or brownies or whatever other stuff there is?"

I shake my head no and in confusion, why bake? "I have pot and we can make weed brownies?" he asks. "But we don't know how to bake in the first place?"

"How hard can it be? There are instructions afterall," our gazes hold for a while before I give in. His smile spreads. "I really do pray for whatever will happen, wont be bad."

His statement makes me a little uneasy and worried about my home. He goes outside and and comes back in with his backpack. "You keep your drugs in your backpack?" my eyebrows quirked up. "You know they do random drug searches with dogs sniffing stuff out?"

"Now I do," he announces smiling sarcastically before throwing his bag on my living-room floor. The weed is placed on the table and we start taking out all the ingredients needed for the brownies.

"Have you ever burned down a house?" He asks curiously. My mind flashes back to the first time I tried to cook a meal for my family. "No," he closely listens to my heartbeat skip. "Not entirely," he chuckles.

"Happened a while ago so, I should at least be more experienced by like 2 points?" estimating out inside my mind. "The blame is on you when we have to call the firefighters." scoffing.

The next thirty to 60 minutes consisted of arguing back and forth on what to do next. We constantly fought over the objects of using for the next ingredient. We succefully didn't drop anything, except for a teeny tiny little bit of flower that after arguing, figured out it already had come with the mix inside. Stupid, I know.

Who even doesn't know that the mix is inside? Anyways, we were currently in the kitchen waiting for the timer to beep. "I wonder if they will even taste good?" asking instead of stating. "That, is why we are having the guys over, alcohol may not work but, no one ever said about pot?" on cue, the doorbell rings, everyone entering in a big clump.

"I came for the food."

"Movies?"

"Friends?"

Saying in sync. "Yes there is food and movies and friends," Stiles and Lydia immediately settle themselves on the couch together while cuddling. Scott and Malia join both and we sneak to the kitchen. Just in time, the bell rings in our ears.

"It should work right, I mean it is technically a plant which would kind of make it like a salad type leaf?" taking out the tray.

Stiles comes in and eyes the brownies. "Their done, can you grab the drinks out of the fridge?" he nods and takes out a couple cokes and other sodas I had.

Malia walks in sniffing the air as does Scott, he eyes us suspiciously. I really hope he can't smell the drugs. Theo carefully cuts the brownies before the whole group rushes to get one before they are gone.

"Hey I want one!" I argue and try to take one for me and possibly Theo. Successfully grabbing one, I offered half to Theo which he accepts. "Now we wait and see if there is any affect."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Hey, sorry for taking a while to write the chapter been busy with school and dance. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

My updating schedual will be once or twice a week if I have extra time to update twice.

Have a nice day!