12

After the whole pizza on fire incident of yesterday, me and Theo just binge watched movies and shows. We would often get carried away and end up in a heavy make-out session. 

At one point of our night when Theo and I were both really tired, he had fallen asleep on the edge of the couch and I ended pushing him off by accident. Let's just remind ourselves to never wake up Theo from sleeping. He will turn into the brattiest child ever known in existence.

I had to drag and force him up the stairs.

He also got really stubborn and when I told him that I was going to take a quick shower. He got mad at me.  Stayed half awake waiting for me. Literally, he was falling everywhere as he tried his hardest to stay awake. He even stayed in his jeans and top so he wouldn't fall asleep.

After I changed into my boxers and gave Theo sweatpants, we both laid down at around 5:56 am.

Not even then did Theo finally fall asleep. He complained about it being too hot so he took the sweats off and I turned the AC on. Finally, we had gotten comfortable and Theo wrapped his arm around my waist before we both had fallen fast asleep. 

-

"Shh, they will wake up!" a voice yelled along with a loud smack. Theo and I groan and I throw a pillow at the direction the voice as coming from.

"Shut up and get out of here," Theo complained and pulled me closer to him. "You guys have clothes right?" Scott asked us when he made a move to pull the blanket off. 

"Scott, this child here did not let me sleep until six a.m. last night so if you try to wake me up I will be on your ass all day," I threatened to him with my eyes still closed."Okay jeez, we will come back later then, text us when you wake up."

Theo placed soft kisses on my neck once he heard the doors close. "I'm sorry about being a child last night," he apologized with a small laugh.

I turn around to him. Stealing a kiss before opening my eyes. "I swear I will beat your ass too, Let's just sleep for right now," he nods before kissing my forehead and closing his eyes once again. I listen and wait for his heartbeat to steady at a consistent pace before I myself, go back to sleep once again.

-

"Hello!" I happily greeted the group. "It's 4 p.m." Lydia pointed out. "Would have been shorter but these two woke us up," pointing to Scott and Stiles. "Us?" Malia pointed out. "I meant me," smiling sweetly.

She crosses her arms before going back to laying on Scott's lap.

Moments later, Mason walked in. "Forgot to ask how was the party?" everyone groans as if suddenly their hangovers came back. "I can't remember shit and it scares me," Lydia mumbled.

"I saw Lydia dancing on the table, stiles crowd surfing, Scott and Malia just made out considering they couldn't get drunk," Corey says, filling everyone in. "That was fun, almost died but fun," Stiles comments.

"What about Mason?" I ask curiously. He blushed. "Well, he was dancing crazy before I took him upstairs to chill before he would start grinding on everyone but me." I cheered already knowing what happened.

Stiles' front door opens in. Theo walked in with a glare at everyone. "You all better get your asses to my house and clean that mess," he drops himself in the seat next to me and gave them all death glares. "Look at the time! I think I should get to Theo's house!" Mason said while dragging Corey with him. The rest of the group nods before they end up leaving.

Me and Theo ended up leaving Stiles' house and going to mine.

"It's amazing how we always end up alone," telling Theo. He nods and lays on top of me on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest. He closed his eyes again, getting comfortable. "You still tired?" he nods, silently. Just as I turned the TV on, my front door opened.

"Liam! Were home honey!" Theo shoots up from his laying position and we sit normally. "Oh! I didn't know you had someone over," we turn our head to see my parents with their suitcases.

Theo stood up to greet them. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Dunbar," I facepalm as he shakes their hand awkwardly. "Well Liam, ill see you later," he said and left me alone with my parents. Well, that went well.

"He's cute, you guys dating?" My mom asked as my dad took off his coat. "Wha-ew- no-jeez," I struggled to find words. Was it that clear? 

"Liam, I'm your mother, I will know when you first like someone and when you used drugs," nodding slowly. "Speaking of which, why the hell did you use drugs?" I couldn't talk. 

"I didn't!" she rolled her eyes before brushing me off and going into her bedroom. How can I hide being a werewolf but not drugs and liking Theo?

Running up the stairs into my bedroom. 

As I opened my door, I was held back by someone strong. Strong enough to barely even move as I struggled to get away. There was the sound of heels on the floor as they walked towards me.

"Hello, Liam," What? Who the hell is this?

I growled lowly and clenched my teeth together. "What do you want?" she let's out a low chuckle. "I want you to become part of my plan, You see I'll just tell you the plan that way you can save your little scooby doo gang from all the work."

I hear the sound of a knife slipping against another knife. You could practically feel the electricity between the two. 

"I, am going to need you to drug each and every one of your little members, and bring them to me, alive." breaking free from the tight grip I was being held in. "You see, I'm going to finish the job that Theo Raeken was too weak to pull off." she spit out venom with every word.

A hood was over her so I couldn't see her. Locks of blond her were shown in the light though. "Now, go one, warn you little crew-" she started shooing me off as if it were her room. "Oh! Don't forget Theo too, I'm sure he will love to hear from Angel again."

With that, she jumps out of my window before disappearing. 

[]

Ouuuuuuu. So, what y'all think? Will Theo and Liam survive this? Will the whole gang?! I feel great for being horrible. Hope you liked this little twist. You have NO idea what I got planned. Love you though! Until next time!

BTW I think my uploading schedule will now be on Fridays.