6

L I A M 💙 D U N B A R

The next morning was, a bit confusing at first. Me and Theo had woken up confused as to why we were naked next to each other and then the moments of last night came back.

"What time is it?" asking while yawning. "7:15" he read off the clock. "Shit, I have 30 minutes to get up, shower, get dressed, and be at school before the 30 minutes."

Quickly getting up to grab clothing with only a thin sheet wrapped around my waist. "You can go home and change if you want, we can just meet up at school."telling him as I shut the door and quickly took a shower.

I bite my lip as I recall the memories of last night. Theo was, I don't really know how to say it but, it was freaking amazing.

Once I finished my sadly, 10 minute shower and quickly brushing my teeth, I walked back out to be met with silence.

Theo must have left to get changed.

Grabbing my skateboard, backpack, and house key. My parents should be home by the weekend coming but until then, the house is mine!

7:30. Swearing loudly as I saw the time and pushing on my skateboard as hard as I could. I lived about 5 minutes away and I really didn't feel like having 5 minutes to try to get my books and be at class on time.

"Son why are you late?!" Stiles yells as I entered the school. The group, including Theo, was waiting at my locker. "Woke up late, sorry." muttering as I shoved my backpack inside and took my books out.

"Well, get your ass to sleeping earlier and putting an alarm!" Stiles strictly told me. "With all due respect dad, but don't you spend most or your nights not asleep with Lydia in the same bed as you?" Lydia's eyes widened and her cheeks turned red. "Okay, how about we direct this conversation into a different direction?"

Scott was smiling widely at Stiles as he held Lydia in his chest as she shielded herself from the embarresment. "Okay how about, did you guys do the bio homework?" everyone nodded except for me, malia, and Mason. "When the hell did you even get back?"

He glared at me. "Nevermind my arrival. Why the fuck didn't you tell me you drugged them? I could have bean back!" Scott and Stiles look at each other before both placing a hand on masons shoulders and pulling him back.

"Hold the fuck up, we never actually did talk about the drugs. We just skimmed over the topic!" Theo chuckled at the event that happened about 2 days ago. "Who came up with the plan?" shrugging my shoulders like I did with the questions they asked before.

"Theo, you little shit," he makes a face of offended and puts his hands in surrender. "Wha-how- how is this my fault? I didn't even think about it!" shit, his heart jumped.

"Your heart jumped, Liar!" Scott was quick to announce. Stiles screams before jumping on Theo and Scott jumping on both of them.

"Not the reaction I thought I would get but its better than what I thought," muttering to Mason as Corey appeared. The students that passed by, stared in questioning.

"Why is Theo been tackled by your parents?" He questioned. "They think Theo knows something about us drugging them with weed."

"Oh yea! Mason didn't shut the fuck up the whole time we were gone." Mason goes to open his mouth but Corey grabs his face and kisses him. "Okay!"

My fathers finally get off Theo and then went back to their girlfriends as if nothing ever happened.

"You good?" asking as he pulled at his shirt since it went up a bit when being wrestled with. "Yes," the bell rings making us part our ways and go to our separate classes.

"So, what revenge did you do on Theo?" scoffing. "I didn't actually get to lay a finger on him because we got caught up with the brownies and fighting over food." he laughs and pats my shoulders.

"Don't worry, you will do it soon," we sit in our seats. If only he knew what actually happened this weekend between me and Theo.

-

"No no no," I disagree really fast when Stiles finished his statement. "Pancakes and Waffles do not taste the same!"

"Yes they do! They have the same batter just different shape!" We were currently in lunch arguing over a topic that we agreed to leave a couple months ago but then Malia brought up how Waffles were better than Pancakes and it has arrived once again.

"Guys are we really going to argue over this again?" Scott interferes. "Shut the fuck up and stay out of the fight before we all start arguing over it," I say. "Liam that is no way to speak to your dad," Malia says and Lydia agreed.

"We can deal with this later. Right now! We are discussing Pancakes and Waffles." Stiles dismissed the problem. "I swear if you two keep on arguing, we will not have our guys night with no Friends marathon." I stop the words that were about to come out of my mouth and stare at him. "No Friends?" Stiles covers his mouth and starts to sarcasticly cry.

"Promise to not talk about it anymore?" I breath in deeply before agreeing. Stiles pouts before nodding. "I hate you." Scott smiles to Stiles.

Theo sits down next to us and we greet him. "If you guys ever drug us again I will personally beat you up." Stiles says and sips on his drink.

"Yea yea." Theo secretly placed his hand on mine, under the table. We intertwine them and continue eating without them knowing.

Even though we weren't officially dating, it felt like it sorta. We would do all the couple things in private and acted as friends in public.

He would hold me and tell me sweet things while we were at my house. We would cook food together and cuddle while watching Tv.

We would occasionally get into a heated make out session but would always get interrupted by someone at the door. It's like they knew we had this deal and were purposely trying to mess with us. Until yesterday when we actually did have sex.

"Liam!" Lydia snapped her fingers in my face. "Huh what?" The still held my hand and squeezed it lightly. "We were asking about when was the last time you fucked that one person?" Mason chokes on his food before staring wide eyed. "How am I barely finding out about this?"

"I think it was Friday or Saturday, that he had his neck full of a lot of hickeys. He doesn't have them because of his wolf powers to magicly reverse it after a day but you should have seen it," Mason slowly turns to Me and shakes his head at me. "What is this that we are doing? Huh? Did you find a new best friend? Did you replace me? Tell me!" mason was so dramatic but I loved it about him.

"It was a one time thing," Lying smoothly. "My ass," he sassily says before biting into his food. "Babe, chill. You wouldn't necessarily tell him what we do right?" Mason sheepishly smiles before Corey laughed.

"All the damn time," I interfere. The bell rings, signifying the end of lunch and the start of our last class. This was my only class that I had with the guys considering I wasn't a junior. I was a sophomore.

Theo and I untangle our hands and head to our last class. Us being a whole group, took the middle so we were close to each other and could talk.

"Let the boringness begin!" Stiles shouts as the bell rang for the start of class.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Okay so wattpad didn't want to work the day I was going to post this so here is it, very late but enjoy and I will write the next and hopefully update it soon. Enjoy!