16

Song: It's ok, you're okay -- Bonjr

"Scott are you sure you don't wanna change your mind?" I heard Stiles say as I approached the front door. Scott stayed quiet. "Honestly Stiles, I'm not sure of anything," I decided to stay outside instead of interrupting their conversation. 

"Stiles," he softly repeated before pausing. "Liam, I have to try everything I can to save him. He's-he's my beta and I care for him," Stiles stood quiet but I could hear his shallow breaths. "I know, I just," he couldn't continue because his voice cracked. "Theo almost killed you, what-what if this girl succeeds?" I could feel the pain in his voice. 

Deciding the moment to walk in was good now, instead of letting Stiles start crying. I hate seeing the pack cry. "Hey," clearing my throat after my announcing. "Hey, Liam," they responded, Stiles' back facing me at first.

With a sigh, he turned around not looking me in the eye. 

"Let's go," he whispered and walked past me. Scott looked at me with sympathetic eyes but followed soon after.

This could be our very last fight as a pack, as a family, as friends, alive in general. Yet here we always are, going towards what kills us.

We started driving towards the destination that had been written on a piece of paper I found yesterday.

As we arrived at what seemed like an abandoned building, the memories of the girl in my bedroom come back. Everyone was still silent. There was a cardboard box on the floor and to my assumption, it was the drugs to be used on them.

Shaking, I open the box to find exactly what I assumed. A needle-like injection was next to the white thick substance. The group stayed huddled together. Silently, I prayed that this was just a sick, messed up dream I was currently in. A dream that resembled reality. 

Stiles and Lydia hugged each other, as did Corey with Mason, and Scott with Malia. They all had someone. 

Without a single word coming out of our mouths, they sat down, hugging their significant other. Corey and Mason were first. 

Shakily, I hovered the needle over Corey's neck. He gives me a small sad smile before closing his eyes and the needle went in. My sad eyes meet Mason's, who was hugging Corey tightly as his grip was beginning to get loose on Mason.

I insert the needle in Mason's Shoulder since he wasn't anything supernatural. The rest of the pack watched intently, knowing what was about to happen to them. His eyelids began to fall, to which he tried to fight before his body fell limp.

"Liam," Lydia whispered softly as my hands begin to get even shakier than before. "It's okay," she reassured with a small nod. Stiles gave me a nod too. Calming down the slightest bit, I pressed the needle against her skin. 

Stiles and Lydia didn't let go of each other until they both went unconscious. Stiles held on a little longer considering Lydia went first. 

Malia was a bit harder. Even though she knew this was bound to happen today and knew she had to do it, it did not stop her from trying to reason out of it. "Malia, we can't," I say as she opened her mouth to speak. Scott was also trying to reason with her but she simply did not care.

"Malia, we have to, we will be okay," Scott reassured while bringing her into a hug. Scott had to hold her down as I pressed the needle into her wrist. She gripped onto my arm before the effect took charge and she drifted off. 

We stared at all the unconscious bodies. "My turn," Scott placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay," I felt like I was hearing the same line throughout the entire day. It's not okay. It is not okay that we are teens fighting for all of Beacon Hills' safety. It is not okay that we are manipulated into doing things. 

"Scott," I started. "If we don't survive this I just want you to know that I love you, you and Stiles are the best parents I could have," I tried lightening up the mood but it wasn't working. "I just, want you to know that this pack is and always will be my family. And you are the best leader anyone could have," he engulfed me in a hug. I do the same, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

With tears stinging my eyes, I pressed the needle into his neck. He only held tighter onto me and whispered, "I love you too, you will always be my beta and my son." His eyes slowly close before his body goes limp and he falls next to Malia.

As my tears freely fall now, I scan my eyes over everyone. A sob escaped my lips. My hand placed over my mouth in an attempt to stop myself. I couldn't anymore. You could see how exhausted we were, how tired we are.

Closing my eyes, I put the needle in my arm. Wincing a bit before pushing in the drug. 

I didn't have time to lay down because the drug was working fast. Stumbling for the slightest seconds, before falling and slipping into the darkness with the rest.

[]

Early update and I'm too emotional at the moment. Liam and Scott's moment made me so sad. They are too precious. Do y'all think they will ALL survive?  What are your thoughts on the future chapters? Anywho, hope you liked this chapter and now you have to wait until Friday for the next update!