5

Can we just fucking appreciate how fucking cute Philip and Lukas are together? I just can't imagine them not together.

T H E O 💙 R A E K E N

I laugh at the stupid joke Liam tells me and stare at his lips. He catches me and places them on mine.

Smiling a bit into the kiss, he chuckled. He pulls away and lays himself on my chest in the sitting position we were in. His body was slightly slanted to make his position more comfterable and my arm was over his shoulder, holding him.

Liam had grabbed a book off of his shelf and began to read. I on the other hand, listened to music and observed. His eyebrows would furrow every so often and then his lips would quirk up in a light smile. Often he would tense at times but would calm back down when I played with his hair.

"Theo listen to this part!" Liam says excitedly. I listen with a small smirk.  "Leahs gone. Except in my heart and my head. How it should be." he read off of his book. "Do you know what this means?"

He grips my shoulders and shakes me violently. "It means she finally accepts that her sister is dead and no matter the amount of wishing and day dreaming, it wont change!"

I laugh at his cute expression and he calms back down. My lips make contact with his neck. He shivers a little when I drag my tongue up towards his jawline and back down. "What am I supposed to say when the guys ask me why I keep having hickeys?" Liam was now laying down with me on top.

"Tell them whatever you want."

Hesitantly I reach in my pocket and pull out the condom. I didn't want to force him to do anything he didn't want to do. Showing it to him with my heart racing a bit. I was scared of his reaction.

He nods his heads and flips up over so now he was on top. I wasn't going to go straight in, ill give him time and make him want it.

He grinds a bit and kisses down my neck, sucking in spots occasionally. Groaning when he started to grind harder and leave hickeys anywhere that had an effect on me.

He slips his shirt off and Im left to just stare at his chest before taking mine off. I switch us again and now I was in control. "You never let me focus on other stuff," I scoff and give a smile. "I never said for you to pay attention to me?" obviously I don't mean it. I like attention.

"Oh okay, then you can sit and watch me read or study," he pushes me off with a good amount of force that doesn't send me tumbling to the floor.

"No!" pouting as Liam walks into the bathroom. I stay sitting and wait for him to come back out. Even after we made the deal, I just didn't wanna force him even after I showed him the condom and he agreed.

"Okay I'm done," he brings me our of my thoughts and jumps on me before kissing my lips. "Looks like you're the one that can't get enough," saying in between kisses. "Oh shut it and just fuck me,"

Pulling at my shorts, I take mine off and he takes his off. In a quick motion, I take his boxers  and mine off. Flipping him over his stomach, he gives me nod. "Are you sure?" he rolls his eyes before nodding. I position myself before entering him.

He winced a couple of times before giving a moan. "Faster," doing as told. He gripped the sheets and moaned loudly. "Fuck Liam!"

I bite my lip and slow down a bit. I pull out and cum before letting out a breath. "That was a new feeling," he says and I chuckled as I flipped him over. "Its not over yet," grabbing his dick in my hands.

He lets out a shaky chuckle before moaning slightly. "Well, fuck." placing my mouth on him and bobbing my head up and down. He grips my hair and I feel great at how much I was making him feel.

He came in my mouth and I swallowed it. "Great way to end the weekend huh?" I laugh at his comment before throwing myself next to him. The rest of the night was.....fucking hot.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

THIS IS VERY RUSHED AND I APOLOGIZE A LOT BUT HERE IS A CHAPTER. I will try my best to make the next chapter longer and much more detailed.