22

They held me back with as much force as they could. Doctors and Nurses kept screaming at me to calm down. They tried to inject me but I fought back harder. Letting out a growl, they back off and that's when Scott and the pack came running in.

"Liam! Control!" Theo tried. By now the nurses and doctors left in fear. Hot fat tears streamed down my face as I began screaming and throwing stuff everywhere.

Stiles and Scott tried to talk to me but they backed away when I began crying louder and my chest began to heave up and down in anger.  

My mind was racing with thoughts. I couldn't think straight, stand straight, or even talk correctly. The only sound coming from me where my shouts and small sobs that I couldn't contain. 

I was still throwing things all over the place and by the looks of it, I'm not stopping anytime soon.

No one dared touch me.

"Liam-" Theo began to hold my shoulders firmly. Pushing him off, sending him to the floor. His face held shock. No one has seen me this angry so they were all surprised by my actions. Theo stared with shock and worriedness.

The pack came closer after I dropped myself to the floor in sadness and began to cry. "Why would you let them do that?" Looking at Scott in the eyes. His only ignored mine. "Scott look at me!" 

I was so angry that I didn't care about my shift at the moment. "Liam, I-I'm sorry I didn't think this would happen," he looked close to breaking down. Stiles already did, he just didn't make any moves or sounds. It was almost like he was not even breathing.

"We're animals, Scott, everywhere we go there a chance of us being killed on the spot no matter if we're in public." his eyes held guilt and sadness. 

I felt no sadness considering I was in more pain than him. Stiles also stayed quiet with Lydia at his side. After my comment, they all stood quiet and avoided eye contact with each other. 

I need Mason right now. He knew how to calm me since he's been with me since I was diagnosed with IED. My chest began to heave up in down as my breath began to shorten more. Clutching my chest, I opened my mouth to try and get air but I just couldn't. 

Between my short angry breaths and sobbing cries, there was no room for oxygen. Theo immediately began to tilt my head up and instructed me to breathe. The only other way to stop my panic attack would be if he kissed me and I was too hurt and mad to give in to him so I needed to find an anchor. 

Lydia, Theo, Stiles, Mom, Dad, Hayden, Scott, Corey, Malia, Mason. My mind kept racing these names to find a match. Theo's seemed to work the most considering when I passed Mason's name, it just got worse.

"Kiss me!" Theo screamed desperate for me to catch air. "I'm fine!" The pack that surrounded me calmed down. 

But it all stopped soon when I heard the line on Mason's heart go straight and I felt myself begin to see black dots. 

"Mason!" my sobs were now back and louder than ever. Doctors and nurses came rushing into his room and while I tried, I stumbled and fell while my mind when blank and so did the rest of my vision.

[]

Bahahaha you love me. 

I think this should be my final chapter no?