20

Song: I think we should stay in love - Jesse Rutherford 

I think this song goes real good with the relationship between Liam and Theo and also I saw this on a Theo edit, so credit to them for the song idea!!

"Sorry, got caught up," Theo said once we entered the living room. "caught up my ass," Corey muttered making me shoot my eyes towards him. "Oh don't worry, you reek of sex and each other anyways," blushing at his comment, I sat next to Stiles. 

"You were supposed to be here like 2 hours ago," blushing again, Theo wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "You missed the movie," Scott said while not looking up from his phone. Malia was doing the same but leaned on his shoulder while using her phone. 

We stayed quiet for a bit not exactly doing anything. "We could have just stayed at my house if it was gonna be this boring here," Theo muttered to me. Scott perked his head up hearing with his superhearing. "All you do is have sex," Scott raised an eyebrow.

Okay so it's half true, but not entirely. "Better than being here," he smirked. Stiles rolled his eyes at Theo's cockiness before they pulled out the Ouija board. "You're not serious," Lydia scoffed. "Why not? We already have the supernatural after us so we won't do anything new." 

"How about we stay away from demonic things and play something less possessing," Malia said in a tone of 'as a matter of factly'. Stiles shoved the thing back where it came from. "Monopoly then?" He smirked. Now, this I will gladly play.

"I call the car!" Screaming before anyone else could. "Damnit!" Mason's voice cursed. "Dog!" they started shouting out their characters they were choosing. "I want the money bag," Theo announced once everyone settled on their character. We begin setting everything up.

Stiles was the banker of course and then we started fighting again when I screamed 'first,' it were times likes these where I am so happy I didn't just run off or give up on being in the pack. 

-

"I won! What do you even mean?!" Theo argued with Lydia. "You cheated! how did you even manage to get that much money and all those houses and freaking buildings!?" I get up with the rest of the pack and head into the kitchen to let them continue their bickering.

"How do you even deal with that?" Corey asked me with sorry eyes. Shrugging my shoulders with a laugh before replying with an "I don't know, kissing him usually works."

Stiles starts to choke on his water. "Did I already tell you I punched Theo?" Scott laughed with a roll of his eyes. "When?!" this interested me very much considering Stiles doesn't punch anyone or anything really unless he is super angry. "It was when he kissed you and you got together, you know when we were at the window?" he began getting off topic.

"But earlier that day I punched him because I was mad and Scott took the pain. Then he was being a wimp at your door so I punched him again," The other two walk in the same time he finished his story.

"You pack needs to get under control," Theo muttered as he wiped the blood. "I didn't even hit you hard," Lydia scoffed before Scott took the pain. "Why did you even punch him over monopoly?" Malia raised an eyebrow.

"It wasn't the monopoly, It was all the stuff he did back then." I nod my head. "Alright, we need to contain our punches before one of us accidentally kills Theo," I chuckled out. 

[]

Short Fill in chapter for you. I have a good idea for the last chapter but not exactly sure. I hope you are all enjoying the story. 

I also have been writing a new The Originals and Teen Wolf crossover. Stiles is actually a Mikaelson so if you would like to give that story a try then go ahead!! 

Have a good day, or night!!

Also, I don't remember if I edited this so if there's anything misspelled just tell me!