19

Mature scene btw at the end, just letting Y'all know.

[]

L I A M 💙 D U N B A R

"You want a chicken nugget?" pointing it towards Theo who sat next to me at the lunch table. "That's what's up, that's what I'm saying, you know what I'm saying?" adding afterward. He looks at me with a weird stare before chuckling. Shrugging my shoulders, I eat another chicken nugget.

A couple seconds later, trays slam against the table as the others arrived. "So, Y'all together or?" Mason asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yea," nodding calmly while Theo had his arm around me.

Yesterday night

"Do you wanna be mine?" I heard Theo ask once my fathers had left the window. My heart starts beating faster and I can't make out words. "It's fine, shouldn't have asked," he dismissed while sadly looking at the floor.

I titled his head up looking him in the eyes. "Did you not hear what I said earlier?" whispering. he shook his head. He was probably focused on the fact that we kissed once again. "I said 'I never said I meant we couldn't'." 

He smiles the slightest bit. "But yes, I wanna be your's." kissing him once again with passion. "By the way, if you never did that dumb deal, we would never be together?"

Present

"How did I not know you guys liked each other?" Mason says. "Oh that's right, you replaced me," I rolled his eyes at his dramatics. 

"We had to do something, we couldn't let our little baby son be sad," Stiles pointed out and Scott nodded. Theo began playing with my hair a bit. "Hold up, you guys knew?" Mason made a face of hurt.

"It's official, I am not important anymore!" Corey hugs his boyfriend and I only laughed. The group all started laughing and screaming. Throwing stuff, and fighting with one another. Theo would often throw stuff back after they threw a fry at him or something.

It was like Angel never happened. Like the pack was never mad at Theo. Like nothing ever changed at all.

Happily, I leaned towards Theo and he squeezed me tighter. "Hey, looks like Liam isn't the only one single anymore," Lydia pointed out. The table began to scream excitedly. "Now he isn't the third wheel anymore!"

I intertwine my hand with Theo's and he began whispering things into my ear. Laughing softly as he said, "How could the Liam Dunbar be single for so long?" the news about us dating had spread around the school like wildfire. No one cared that we were together, thankfully.

"Hey, be thankful you even get a shot, If 'the Liam Dunbar' was with someone, you wouldn't have this chance," pointing out.

-

"Oh my god!" Theo and I instantly pull away from each other at the sound of Corey's shout. I get up from my straddling position and throw Theo a shirt while putting one on myself.

"At least put a sign outside or a fucking sock on the door!" he cried with his eyes closed when I opened my door. "We are dressed, what's up?" Asking once Theo was fully dressed and at my side. "I was going to ask if you guys wanted to come over to Scott's but you already seem preoccupied," he scrunched up his nose with a shiver.

Theo chuckled with me. "I guess we could go for a bit?" asking if Theo wanted to go. He nodded and along and with that, he shut the door before kissing my neck again.

"They can wait a little longer right?" he murmured in my ear as his hands went lower down. "Yea, yea. They can wait longer," moaning lowly encase my parents were home.

We put our clothes on for no reason.

He led us towards the bed where he laid me softly on the bed as his hands then traveled under my shirt, slighting pulling it up as a signal for me to take it off. Doing at asked, I throw it somewhere on the floor and motion him to do the same. 

As Theo began to kiss down my chest, my phone rang. Expecting for him to stop so I could quickly answer, he did and y mom's voice went through the other line. "Hello?" gritting my teeth as he teasingly went lower and lower. 

"Liam, your dad and me are going to work extra late tonight so if you want Mason over for company then you can," biting my lip, I let out an "okay," the best I could.

"Alright, baby, see you tomorrow morning, stay safe!" she said her goodbye before ending the call. "What the hell is wrong you," trying to scold Theo as he was now making hickeys as my abdomen. He chuckled before looking me in the eyes. "I was continuing," as if it were the most obvious answer.

"That was my fricken mother," letting out. He trailed his lip back up before putting them on mine. "Well, you did a good job then," he kissed my jaw.

Flipping us over, I was now straddling him. My hands played with the waistband of his shorts. "My parents won't be here until late," whispering in his ear before starting to move my hips. "O-o-ok-kay" he stuttered out in surprise.

Smirking, I kiss down his neck and his grips my waist. "The guys are probably wondering why we aren't there yet," purposely sighing as I went to get out of his grip and to stop this sexual act. 

"They can wait," he growled, sexually frustrated and pulling me back under him. "Been a while that we have been this close," he whispered into my ear. "May as well make the very best of it." 

My hands tugged at his hair when he took hold of my member. His kisses were slow, teasing. I bit my lip to try and not give in. Trying to no give him the satisfaction. "Moan my name," purring in my ear. 

Biting my tongue, trying to have more control. "Do it," instead of his name, I let out a shaky breath. Not happy with my response, he slips his hand inside my shorts and boxers. "T-Theo," stuttering out in defeat.

"I hate you," muttering again and slipping off my shorts. He does the same before I flip us once again and begin to grind. "Oh, you don't mean that," even when he had his eyes squeezed shut and hands tightly on my sides, he still managed to sound cocky.

Opening the drawer next to us, I pulled out a condom and motioned it towards him. He gladly snatched it before ripping it with his teeth and shaking his boxers off. I quickly do the same before we positioned ourselves and he entered me. "Liam!" his moans filled the room along with mine.

He went faster and I got weaker by the amount of pleasure receiving. 

The pack could definitely, possibly, wait for a little longer for round two.

[]

Alright yall, so just a little surprise you know? you know? you know? ;););););) Been a while since yall got some action, thought why not?! Anyways, hope you liked this chapter and I honestly have no idea how this book will end or when it will end.

Yall have now been blessed today.