10

"Liam, son!" Stiles called up the stairs. Theo wasnt over so I didn't have to worry about having Theo jump out of the window.

His footsteps are heard up the stairs and Scott also appears next to Stiles. "We need to have a talk," they held mischievous smiles.

"Wha-what's up?" stuttering, slightly scared. "So lately you have been hooking up with someone-" Scott kicks in. "A guy to be exact."

"Yes, a guy," They smile at each other before turning to me. I swear sometimes its like they are actually the ones dating each other and not their girlfriends. "So Liam, my not so young, son. It's time we have the talk." their scary smiles were back on display.

"Guys really? I'm 17, I don't need it," trying to get away. "Oh sweet sweet little Liam, but you do," they placed their hands on my shoulders. "Obviously you don't know the importance of hiding a hickey." I point to the ones on their necks.

"Not the point," Scott says referring to my pointing. "Stop- just- I don't need the talk ew," gagging.

"Well atleast learn to hide a hickey that Theo gave you," Stiles called out making Scott snicker. I froze.

"What?!" they knew? "What do you mean?" running down the stairs to catch up.

"Well I mean, we put two and two together," motioning for them to continue. "You would both disappear at the same time, if you had a hickey he got one the next day. He is always at your side."

"We all could tell how jealous he was when you mentioned Danny." Scott finished. "Well you played detective for nn reason because they are not from Theo," denying their assumption.

"Mhm sure, then who actually did?" my mouth spits out words before I thought them over.

"Brett."

"We already asked Brett so nice try," damnit. Here I thought I was a spy. All along I was leaving clues for these two noses to find.

"Theo also confirmed it like 5 minutes ago," that bastard broke our secret! He said we wouldn't tell anyone about what we had! He is going to hear from me as soon as the guys leave.

Slamming the door, I turn around running up the stairs to my bedroom. Theo was sitting on my bed while playing with my pillows. "Excuse me," clearing my throat and tapping my foot.

"Hey baby," he smiled widely to me. See what Im telling you? Its like we are actually dating.

He pulls me forward making me stumble onto his lap. I struggle to keep my giggles in. Stop your supposed to be mad at him. Yelling in my thoughts.

"You are in trouble," finally letting out. "What did I do?" giving him a glare.

"You told the guys that you gave me these hickeys," pointing to my neck. "It might have slipped, but hey now we can fuck whenever," he tried to lighten the mood. "We made an agreement Theo. No one would find out," sighing while starring into his eyes.

"I know I know, I'm sorry." he looked down. His face was softened and he looked sad. "Its okay," sighing with a smile. He smiles too before grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss. "I hate you," mumbling into the kiss.

"You love me," commenting back making us laugh. His hands go through my hair as he pushed me onto my bed. Pulling away from the kiss, he began to whine and tilted his head up.

"Stop whining Theo, its not like we are finished for today," he happily flipped us over so I was on top.

What scared me most about tonight was, I think I am falling for him.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Not the best but its a filler. Anyways enjoy and see ya next time!
Update: OMG GUYS THANKS FOR THE READS. 1.01K!! Thank you all!!!